XXIX

5 years ago

"Yoongi, Daehyun, and Luna. You three leave the classroom. RIGHT NOW ", The teacher roared at the group of her three nosy students while fixing her glasses on her squinty eyes.

Yoongi sought to explain, "But Miss Ren, It was Daehyun and not me"

"I am fairly familiar with three of you. You'd better leave now and don't waste other student's time", Miss Ren spoke firmly, and after seeing a frustrated Yoongi, there was a faint laughter from Luna and Daehyun.

Yoongi's wrist was suddenly grabbed by luna, who then began to leave. Yoongi rolled his eyes. Behind them, Daehyun noticed what she did.

As soon as they left the class, luna and Daehyun both started laughing at a frustrated Yoongi.
Yoongi sighed, "Having friends like you two is such a hassle.

"Let's go. It's not like we were learning anything new "Daehyun grinned.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever," making everybody chuckle.

Three of them walked to the basketball court. Daehyun's lips curved upward from one corner when he realised nobody was there.
He asked Yoongi, "Wanna have a game?"

"Heyyy !! I'm also here. Do something that everyone can. I'll get bored ", Luna muttered while frowning, but they both ignored her.

"Getting eager to call a loser !?", Yoongi replied with a chuckle.

"Tell me how do you spell loser", Daehyun replied.

"I will. After the game", Yoongi grinned and answered. He then unzipped his uniform jacket, removed it, and threw it at Luna. It struck her in the face directly.

"Yahh, you're so ill manared", she yelled but all her anger melted away within seconds when his fragrance reached her nose. She sat with her eyes closed, taking in the scent before removing it. Fortunately, both of them were so absorbed in the ball that no one noticed her when she began to blush sharply.

Her focus was fixed on Yoongi, whose toned torso looked great in the white uniform shirt that was being pinned under his jeans. His folded up sleeves revealed his venous arms. As she observed him playing flawlessly and maintaining control of the basketball, a smile appeared on her face. When she took in the scene in front of her, she felt her heartbeat becoming steady.
As soon as daehyun clapped in front of her face, she shuddered and her thoughts snapped back to the present.
He grinned, "Seems like you're lost somewhere."

She pretended to yawn and said, "I-I'm just feeling sleepy."

Yoongi called her a "lazy cat" and snatched his jacket away from her.

She asked, trying to disguise her blush, "Are you guys finished?"

He chuckled as he announced that he had won, adding, "Yes, and I'm done teaching him how to play basketball."

Daehyun told him to stop bragging while rolling his eyes and made them both chuckle.
Due to their exertion, Luna observed that they were both out of breath and covered in sweat.

"Why don't you two get something to drink? Look in the mirror. losing every mineral "she declared.

Yoongi responded, "Mhmm, I'll go buy something from the cafeteria," and left them both there. Till he vanished, Luna's eyes were fixed on him.

No one spoke for a short period. The silence was broken by Daehyun's throat clearing.
"So. What's going on your mind", he questioned.

"Hm? She questioned as if he had been awakened by an unexpected query, "What?"