XIII

Yoongi moved in her direction but halted. Maybe he wanted to console her knowing that there's surely something that she's hiding from him but he just could not.
He himself don't know why he feels that way everytime he's around her.

"Your hand need to be treated, yn. Let's head home ", Yoongi replied, his face tensed as he gulped.

He led you to his car while holding you by your shoulders. As soon as Daehyun noticed you two approaching the car, he hurriedly got out.

He inquired with a bewildered expression, "You guys are okay? I heard some blasts."

"I'll explain it later. Move to Jake's car for now and ride with him home. I need to treat yn ", Yoongi remarked as he walked over to the passenger seat and took out his jacket from car.

"Treat yn? , what happened to her?", He questioned with worry.

"I told you that I'll tell you everything later", This time, Yoongi screamed in a rage, "Just do what I say for now".

Daehyun sighed as he headed toward Jake's car that was parked some distance away.

Yoongi opened the front door and placed his jacket over your shoulders before asking you to sit.

Yoongi began to drive, and the car's tyres eventually came to rest on a main road. The distance to his residence was silently travelled. His home was quite magnificent.

You exited the vehicle after Yoongi unlocked the door for you. You entered the house and noticed that it was an impressive mansion. He led you into the living room and gestured for you to sit on a couch.

"Thanks for the jacket", you said as you took off his jacket to return him but noticed a scratch on it's back.

"It's damaged. I'll return it after fixing it", you said.

"No it's okay I'm going to discard it anyway. It's old enough now," he said, grabbing his jacket from your hand and leaving.

After a while, he returned carrying a box. He positioned a chair in front of you and sat down.
He cautiously held your burned hand. Lesions can be seen on it, and it is completely red.

You hissed a little in pain as he pulled a tube from his box and proceeded to apply it to the burned area.

He said, "It'll hurt a little."
"Mhm, I know," you retorted while watching him carefully handle your hand.

After some seconds passed by he broke the silence and asked with head still focused on your hand, "What is it about you that the culprit knows?"

'Is he acting as if he doesn't know?'

You retorted, "It's nothing; I was talking in terror".

Your eyes widened as he said, "Why you left Seoul Yn?".

He continued, "There's something i saw in your eyes, Like someone once told you that you weren't good enough--" he paused for a second and stared you to complete his sentence in a husky voice.
"And you believed them."

You cast a glance at him, staring directly into his eyes. Lump got stuck in your throat. His words pierced through your heart as if you were waiting for someone to say those words to you and he said that.

"I won't force you in any way. When you believe that I am trustworthy, you may speak ", He began to apply a bandage on your hand and added in a low voice.

He brought you a glass of water from the kitchen along with a tablet.
"It is a painkiller. Take it, and I'll then drive you to your apartment."
You nodded and swallowed the pill.

The two of you then walked back toward his car and continued on your journey to your apartment.

For a moment, no one spoke. You were looking out the window and resting your head on the window, feeling tired, while he was paying attention to driving.

You gave him a short glance before breaking the awkward silence.
"Everything took place almost six years ago". You chuckled bitterly, "I was blackmailed for fucking five years".

As you talked, you noticed that he slowed the car down.
With a trembling voice that sounded as though tears were lodged in your throat, you added, "Those blackmailers used to follow me everywhere I go, used to threaten me with my family, used to block my way only to abuse and torture me".

While you were only looking outside, he gave you a scrunched-browed glance. "Who?"

"A guy purposed me when i was in school, but I wasn't interested in such romantic relationships, so I turned him down. He and his group members turned their anger against me."

He inquired with a worried face, "Where was your family when you went through all this and why didn't you report to the police?."

You answered, "Nobody ever asked me that if i was okay or not. Nobody ever noticed me. as if I don't exist. And I was too terrified to report them because they warned me that they would kill me and my family if I ever spoke to anyone".

You wiped away a tear.
"It was just me, all alone, grinding, screaming, while no one heard a sound."

You continued while he listened to your story quietly, "Jake was the first person to notice my depression when I moved to Italy. I had nightmares for a very long time, had fear of going outside, to meet new people. He helped me overcoming all of this and get over my past. This is why i care for him so much".

You questioned facing towards him, "Do you know why I decided to become an agent?"

He gave a disapproving nod, "why?".

"I believe no one should experience pain like I did. I wanted crimes to end, but I was a coward and left this country",  She said with a disappointing voice. "I ran away."

"You ain't a coward YN. It all made your stonger", He assured her softly.

Her gaze shifted to him as she spoke in a low voice,
"I was just a teen. I don't wanted to be stronger. I wanted to feel protected", She gulped a knot rising in her throat. "Atleast i deserved that."

---------------♡♡♡----------------

YOU GO YN  !! (b~_^)b