~ XX ~

Yoongi's POV

He made his way as quickly as he could to the spot. His breathing was becoming rapid, and the veins in his forehead bulged with rage. He was gritting his teeth and gripping the steering wheel so fiercely that his muscles could be seen.

"Just hold on yn. I'll get you, I swear "He said to himself, subtly.

He steadily got out of the car after he arrived at the destination and started searching for yn. As he couldn't see a single person there, his anxiety reached a fever pitch. On one side of the empty road where he was standing, a river was flowing, and a bridge crossed it.

He shouted, "YN!!?" as he rushed about.
The river behind him suddenly let out a loud splash.

He rapidly moved in the direction of the splash after turning on his feet.

He shouted, "YN!!" as he stood at the river's corner. A wave of terror rose inside him as his brain processed the word, 'Your girl is drowning'

'NO, NO, NO', he ran his fingers through his hair in fear before he hurriedly picked up his phone and dialled the ambulance.
After giving them the address, he instructed them to arrive as quickly as possible.

He quickly took off his shoes and dove into the river without pausing to consider. He shivered due to the river's chilly water.

He swam toward a woman who was drowning after noticing her. He seized her hand before pulling her higher and grasping her waist. After swimming out of the water, he laid down.

He put his palm on her cheek and called out, "YN!" She was turning ice-cold. He took her hand in his to warm them up a bit.

Yoongi widened his eyes as he observed her wounded body. Her neck, arm, and leg all had deep cuts where blood was oozing out. Top of her dress was torn from her shoulder and arm. All of her exposed areas had bruises.

" FU(K !!! "

The moment he saw the unconscious person laying in front of him, he tightened his jaws in rage.

She didn't even flinch as he gently shook her shoulders and inched closer, "Can you hear me yn?!"

To hear her breathing, he leaned in closer.
"It's fainting," he muttered in a trembling voice to himself.

He quickly placed both of his hands on her chest and clasped them. He pressed swiftly and forcefully in the centre of the chest using the heel of his hands and straight elbows. After several pushes, he raised her chin and slightly leaned her head back. Then, with one hand, he squeezed her nose tight.

After giving her a brief moment of stare, he said to himself in a hushed voice, "I'm sorry, yn." Before squeezing his eyes shut and covering her lips completely, he gave her a blow that caused her chest to lift.

After two blows, he leaned over to listen to her respiration once more, which he could this time.

The ambulance's siren started to sound in the interim. Yoongi stood up and motioned for the ambulance to arrive by waving his hands.
He transferred her to the ambulance and drove with it to the hospital, saying, "Just Stay with me Please."

____________________

YN's POV

The beeping of equipment greeted you as you opened your eyes. 

You adjusted your vision and noticed that you were in a hospital, laying on a bed. 

Different sections of your bodies had wires hooked to them. 

One arm was held in a cast with you felt likeanother arm was held by someone.

As you carefully rotated your head, you noticed that a person was holding your hand and sitting in a chair with his head on the bed next to you, sleeping.

You muttered, "J Jake-!" in a scratchy voice. 

Your throat felt as though it were on fire and scorching horribly while you were in pain.

He woke up instantly and hovered towards you.
In a trembling voice that sounded like he might start crying at any moment, he said,
 "Yn!?, You're up." 

And so he did.

"HOW COME YOU FUCKING DIDN'T TELL 
ME ANYTHING. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THAT HOW WORRIED  I WAS?I WAS SCARED TO DEATH THAT I'M GONNA LOSE YOU SHITHEAD ", He yelled at you and began sobbing like a baby.

"Aishh i told you that I'm not going to leave you any sooner", you chuckled weakly.

"C'mon shut your filthy mouth right now", he said, wiping his tears.

"Jake?, who brought me here?", you asked.

"Yoongi. Why?", he replied

"Mhm. Nothing ", you said with a weak smile.

"Yn. Did you recognise him?"
Jake worriedly questioned, "I mean, tell me any little thing you remember about that scumbag".

You looked at him for a few seconds before turning your face towards ceiling as a certain detail crossed your mind.

"I didn't see anything. He was covering himself so professionally and it was too dark", you muttered in a quiet voice as you closed your eyes.

' I wish I hadn't seen anything '

--------------♡♡♡--------------

A/N

This Story ain't getting reads anymore i guess it's a flop story (இ﹏இ'。)

Is it that bad? Cuz I'm thinking to discontinue it . ╥﹏╥