IX

Daehyun left your home after talking with you and drinking some hot chocolate at approximately three in the morning. You headed directly to bed because it had been a stressful day, but your thoughts were still on what he had just told you about Yoongi's mother. You have sympathy for him.
'He might have behaved that way as a result of past experiences, just like you'.

But another thought was also crossing your head as you were thinking more about it. Your curiosity about him was aroused. Despite these concerns, you closed your eyes and fell asleep after a few minutes.

A loud bang on the door woke you. Half asleep, you glanced at the time. 9:00 a.m.

You sneezed loudly, 'Ahh—choo',  as you stood on the floor and moved toward the ringing door.

I sensed this coming", You murmured to yourself.
You had the flu and a mild fever, which made your entire body ache.

Jake was the one person you welcomed when you opened the door.

"Are you in the mood to go to the office today?", With a frown on his face, Jake questioned.

You said sluggishly, "I'll be on a leave jake," and you both sat down.

Jake observed that you weren't feeling well so he asked worriedly, "Are you okay?"

He was pretty shocked when you told him everything that happened last night.

"you should leave now or you'll be late", You looked at the clock and told him.

"Mhm. Rest well. See you later "Jake answered and headed towards the door.

"Don't forget to respond as I instructed when Yoongi inquires about me, or I'll shave your eyebrows", You mentioned.

Jake remarked, "Aishh, I know right?" before leaving.

You shut the door after he left and murmured, "You have to get a taste your own medicine."
'AHH-CHOO'

________________

AUTHOR'S POV

Yn went to the office after two days. Yoongi called her repeatedly for two days, but she didn't answer.

Jake told her about Yoongi's look when he delivered him her message making her laugh.

The office was empty when Yn entered after turning the doorknob.
'glad that he hasn't arrived yet. I'd rather not face him'

But she staggered when she heard Yoongi's voice unexpectedly from behind her say, "Oh hey Y/N."

'Goddamn it'

Yn didn't look back at him as she just crossed the room to her desk and ignored his words.

Yoongi moved toward his table as well since he realised that she was upset with him.

He occasionally tried to chat to her, but she never glanced at him or responded.

Time went by with the same silence and the day started to get dark. Yn got up from her chair, left the office, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee because she was feeling weary.

When she had finished making your coffee, she stood there, leaning her back against the counter shelf and sipped her coffee.

While she was planning her next course of action to capture the murderer in your mind she sensed a manly body right next to her. Yoongi.

His arm was brushing against her because of the closeness. You watched him as he too started drinking coffee from his cup .

'When did he come here?'