MENTAL PATIENT JUNKRAT

OK HEAR ME OUT, I WOULD THINK JUNKRAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THIS FIC PROVE ME WRONG.

Edit: IM SO SORRY FOR PUTTING METAL INSTEAD OF MENTAL 😭😭

TW: mentions of attempted murder, murder, death.

Summary: you went to see your dad in a mental hospital. While seeing him you met a crazy man and befriended him, that was the biggest mistake for you.

Characters: you, your dad, junkrat, receptionist and your mum.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your mum was holding your hand walking up to the hospital "honey, I'm going to go to the coffee shop across the road I'm trusting you to go see daddy ok" she told you placing her hand on your cheek.

You nodded your head "ok bye bye" she gave a small smile "I won't be too long" she crossed the street to walk to the cafe. You walked into the reception room, you walked up to the desk to see the receptionist was on the phone until she saw you.

"Oh hello sweetie, how can I help you cutie pie" she smiled at you "can I see my dad?" You asked politely. She was hesitant until she spoke once more "um sure sweetie pie, what's your last name ?" She asked turning her head to her computer.

"Y/l (your last name )" she typed on her computer for a moment until she wrote something down. "Here, find the room with this number on it" she handed a piece of paper over to you with '670' on it "thank you" you thanked her.

You started to walk away waving good bye to her. She gave you a small wave smiling to you.

Your father was mentally ill, he had many problems but he got put in here after he tried to kill his wife and you. You mother was still shook up after it but you, you don't remember somehow.

You entered a hallway with every door written with a door with numbers on them. You looked back at the paper feeling lost "g'day mate" (holy shit that was the most Australian thing I have ever wrote) you heard an Australian voice say.

You turned around to see a man with burnt hair smelling like gun power "hello" you say trying to avoid eye contact. He tilted his head a little bit "ye' seem lost, need some help?" He asked you.

You nodded your head handing him the paper "ooo, I know wher' this room is" he started to walk off making you follow him. "What's your name?" You asked him to finally catching up with him.

"Jamison, what's yours?" He asked smiling. "Um y/n (your name)" he nodded his head "you wanna know my favourite thing is y/n!" He asked making you jump of how loud he was.

"..ok" you muttered his smile widen "bombs! They so.." he trailed off "explodey?" You say trying to fit the sentence.

"Yes!" He shouted making you jump once more. You giggled at his enthusiasm "I like you, you wanna be my friend?" You asked "of course!" You were quiet for a moment until Jamison said something " Why are you here anyway? You don't look insane" he questioned.

"No, I'm visiting my dad. He tried to kill me and my mum" you told him "is that right" He stopped at the door saying '670' on it.

"Welp her' ya are, see ya" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Bye Jamison" you waved goodbye to him making him smile one more time.

You entered your dad room but after you do the first thing you heard was to people ' Jamison! What are you doing outside your room!' a man shouting then hearing laughter.

"My child?" You hear your dad call out . You looked at him seeing how badly he looked, you knew you were going to be here a while.

After your visit you went back to the reception to your mother waiting for you. The both of you left the mental hospital.

Later in the day. You were watching TV until the news popped up saying that 'your new friend murdered your dad and escaping the hospital' this wasn't going to end well for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm proud of this ngl .

Counted words: 708

Yandere Overwatch X Child Reader Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें