blackwatch genji

AH YES GENJI (btw at this point I'm going to do all the blackwatch characters)

summary : mercy always told you to stay away from genji because he is dangerous but it doesn't mean genji can stay away from you.

Characters: you, genji, jack/soldier and mercy

You were playing in mercy office while she was doing her work quietly. She smiled at you while you were playing thinking about how innocent you are knowing that overwatch was an organisation with many secrets.

There was a knock at the office door "angel can you go get that?" She asked you. You nodded your head, you stood up quickly making your head rush a little bit you managed to open the door.

It was jack , he noticed you. He ruffed your hair said "hello little soldier, Angela here?" You pointed to at her desk making her head raise up "hello Jack is there something I can do for you?".

He walked into the office and went up to her desk. "Um...it's about genji" he hesitated.  She sighed and stood up from her chair "oh what am I going to do with him, I'll be there in a couple of minutes" she said.

You went next to mercy asking "can I come? I never get to see him" mercy nodded her head "no you can't see him but you can come with me but you have to hang out with Cassidy" you were quiet for a moment "ok".

You guys manage to get to the lab where genji usually was "ok, go find Cassidy and I promise I won't be too long" she left into the lab and you went to look for Cassidy.

You went into a hallway that led into the training room. You but there was one room that you were curious about, the investigation room you always wanted to go in there but jack and mercy always told you no.

But this time they weren't with you. You went into the interaction room it seemed so cool like you were a cop  you saw the glass on the wall thinking that it was nothing.

You looked around for a  bit you left the door open by accident and forgot about it, you were minding your business until the door was slammed shut.

You jumped up in surprised you turned around to see a man "hello little one" he said. It took you moment to realize that it was genji. Mercy always talked about him but you never got to see pictures of him .

"Um...hello" you looked down at your feet. You didn't want to make eye contact with him "now you aren't meant to be in here are you?" He said walking up to you, you nodded your head no.

"I've got to go" you said trying to move but genji kept blocking your way "now let's make a deal, I get to talk with you and I don't tell on you" he said with a little of a threatening tone. You stood there for a moment.

You weren't meant to be talking to genji and go in the interagation room. Mercy would get mad at you and you don't like when she's mad "....ok.." you muttered, he picked you up and placed you on the table.

"Why are you here anyway?" He questioned. You were quiet for a couple of minutes "why are you here?" He asked once more but forceful "mercy told me that she needed to see you and told me to find Cassidy but I wanted to in the interagation room" you told him.

He was quiet. You wanted to leave as quickly as possible, you made your chance and made a run for it but genji grabbed your arm pulling you back.

He tsked at you "so you want me to tell on you" at this point genji had a reason of keeping you here, you tried pulling back but he was way stronger than you "I don't care anymore, please let me go!" You shouted.

His grip tighten "I've had my eye on you ever since you got here your the most innocent thing I've seen in a while" he said "I'm not letting you go".

Wow this is long.

Counted words: 712