demon hanzo

..Idk why I did this but it's like 2:36 and I'm incredibly tired. And also your like 3ish.

Credits to artist

Characters: you're mother, your father, your sibling, you and hanzo

You were just playing with your older sibling with your parents making dinner. Everything was fine until your front door slammed open making you jump "a demon!- a demon looking for your child!" The villager pointed at you.

Your mother was shocked and looked at you "what do we do to get rid off the demon?" Your father asked. The villager was a little bit hesitant, "give up... your child to him" he muttered.

"Alright then" your father obeyed to his order. "(Your father name)! No we can't!" Your mother shouted, she grabbed your father arm, he pushed her off and picked you up.

You were confused of what's happening. But your mother and sibling were crying while the villager was holding them but you could the he was guilty.

Your father left the house and walked to all the drama that was happening. Your father saw the demon. The demon was in the centre of the village surrounded by dead villagers.

"Demon! I've gotten the child that you requested now let me village live in peace please!" Your father called out. The demon started to walk up to both of you, you finally realized what was happening "papa no I wanna go home!" You shouted.

Your father didn't listen. The demon stood infornt of the both of you, you started to cry "papa please" you begged your voice starting to break up.

Your father handed you over to the demon "...I'm going to be honest with you but you are the worst father I have ever met in my life" the demon spoke. "I'm sorry what?" Your father spoke in shock "yes, I wouldn't let my child go if it even means letting a whole village burn"

"I mean I have another child but you dare speak to me! Who do you think you are!" He shouted. "Closes your eyes little sparrow" you obeyed and closed your eyes, you heard a slash and the heard a thud "my name hanzo shimada".

You didn't know what happened but hanzo killed your father. He started to leave the village "get some rest little one, you'll need it" he said.

There will be a part 2 coming soon.

Counted words: 401