yandere reaper

Art Credits to the artist.

Characters: your mother, father, you and reaper

The first time you met reaper you were in the park, your mother and father were watching from a far sitting on a bench.

You were playing on the swings until you saw a black mist from a far, you were little so you wanted to investigate. "Hey sweetie where are you going?" Your mother called from an far.

"I'm going to see something!" You called back "alright don't go to far" your father shouted. You ran to the spot that you saw the black mist, you looked around but you couldn't find it until you heard a voice.

"What are you doing." The raspy voice announce behind you. You turned around to a man with a skull mask, a black jacket with is hood up with shotgun shells on his chest.

"I was..um.." you mumble fidgeting with your fingers. "Well I'm waiting" he waited for your response " I saw something and I wanted to see it up close" you looked down to the floor.

"Where's your parents." He asked  kneeling down to your height. "Over there" you pointed to where your parents are.

"I have to go I think my parents are wondering where I am" you said running to your parents.

Reaper watched you as you went to your parents explaining what happened. He found you interesting so, he followed you for a couple of days.

He found out everything about you. Your favourite colour, plushie , food , TV shows and your name.

A couple of months later he kidnapped you. you were scared so he lied to you.

"No I want my parents" you cried. "Please stop, your um..." Reaper kept thinking of what to say. Until he found out what to say, "your parents abandoned you" reaper bluterd out.

" What" you stood there in shock. "No..no your lying please stop." You started to cry "it's alright I'm here, I'm here to keep you safe, I'll keep you safe from the world" reaper kneeled down and gives you a hug.

You finally hugged him back after a long while of just you crying. "I'm tired" you muttered "let's get you to bed" reaper picked you up and tucked you in.

Idk I'm not proud of this fanfic but hey at least it's a start tell me what character you want next. Up next it either an hanzo or a zenyatta fanfic (maybe mercy idk)

Counted Words: 412