Mercy

I missed writing about yandere mercy.

Characters: you, mercy and soldier 76

You were playing with your toys until mercy rushed in, she looked quite scared. She had a bag in her hand packing your stuff "what are you doing?" You asked.

"Packing! We don't have time!" She hurried to you picking you up, she was about to open the door until the door slammed open.

There was an old man with a mask on. Mercy face turned sour "jack.." she muttered "bring back the kid to their parents" he demanded, she put you down "hide in the closet and close your eyes ok" her voice was sweet but yet demanding.

You nodded your head, you were about to go to the closest until the man shouted out to you "kid don't! Don't you want to you want to go home " he asked.

You never really thought about that, did you want to go back to your family or not. "(Name) go in the closet now!" Mercy shouted.

You ran to the closest. You closed your eyes and put your hands over your ears, you didn't hear much but until you heard gunshots.

Your eyes started to tear up. You prayed of this to be over, after an hour everything was so quiet.

You opened your eyes to see the mercy. "Angle are you ok? Everything alright now" she hugged you tightly patting you was well.

She stood up "alright two things. One, close your eyes I'll tell you when to open them. Two, you'll be sleeping in my bed for a while ok" she said.

You nodded your head. You closed your eyes, mercy kept humming a song that you didn't know of.

"You can open your eyes" she said you were now in her room now "what happened to the old man?" "Don't worry about that" she said.

She placed you in her bed and kissed you head "time to go to bed ok" she left the bed room "night night!" You shout she giggled.

"Night" she went to your room to see soldier body. It was hard to kill him but it was worth your protection.

I really like this one I'm not going to lie.

Counted words: 372