zenyatta pt2

(yes I'm making a part 2 don't judge me)

Characters:  zenyatta and you

You were in a room with all your favourite things, plushies, clothes, blankets and the wall was painted with your favourite colour.

You were playing with your toys until you heard the door open to see zenyatta. "Hello little one" he greeted "hello" you said still continuing your game. "What are you doing?" He asked you looked at him in confusion "I'm playing with my toys" "oh" he said.

You sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. "When can I go home?" You asked, "your staying here" you stared  at him "why?" You questioned him . "Just continue you with your game"

"But I want my parents" you started to get angry. Zenyatta just stared at you "came down little one" you stood up and left your room, "where are you going little one?" He asked "home" you were in front of the door.

"Why would you?" He asked "because I miss my parents and they love me" you replied. Zenyatta let out a sigh "well do you know your parents love you?", You never really thought about that. "Yes. I think" "well what if your parents lied to you, what if they never cared".

You stood there thinking. Your thoughts starting to get a bit sad, you started to cry "no.no they love me..right" you covered your eyes. Zenyatta picked you up "I think you need a nap" you started to cry even more.

"There there. No need for the tears" zenyatta said wiping your tears away. He put in bed and tucked you in, you started to cry less but there was still tears left.

He still didn't know what to do you were still crying. Leave the room to give you some space, tell you a story, he didn't know what to do so, he choose to leave the room until he heard your voice.

"Can you give a kiss on the head, please" you sniffed. Zenyatta floated towards you and put his face on your forehead (because he's a robot/omnic he doesn't have lips).

"Get some rest little one" he said then he left the room.

A couple of weeks went by and living with zenyatta was quite nice. But the more you spent away from your parents the more you missed them, when you were eating you breakfast you asked zenyatta something that he didn't really expect "why did you take me?"

Zenyatta didn't ask your question. You asked him a couple more times but nothing. "Ok then, can I visit my parents?" You asked him "no you can not"

"Why?" Zenyatta was getting anonnyed at this point "no more questions please" you gived up and said "ok" then continue eating your breakfast.

After your breakfast you went to your room to play with your toys and then zenyatta came in your room. Zenyatta didn't really say anything but just sat beside you and watched you play, you looked up at him and asked "you wanna play?"

Zenyatta just stared for a moment and then said "ok". You handed one of your toys to zenyatta and played. To you it was quite fun to play with zenyatta.

(That's the end of zenyatta now.)

Counted words: 547