tracer

Characters: tracer and you

You had been living with tracer for a month now. You tried to escape from her the first time last night and she wasn't happy about it.

You ran as your little legs could run, you knew that she could blip so you had to distract her. She had let you outside and she was pretty easily distracted so it was pretty was easy to escape her, so all you had to do is run as fast as you can.

You were trapped in an alley. You knew that she wasn't too far behind you, there was a bin so you hid behind it. You prayed that she didn't look in the alleyway but luck wasn't on your side.

She walked into the alleyway "come on luv just come out,you'll be in alot of less trouble if you do" she called out. You didn't reply and put your hands around your mouth and didn't make a sound.

It had been a couple of minutes and there wasn't a single sound. Until she found you "love" she stood beside you, you tried to run but she just bliped in front of you. She grabbed your arm and dragged you home.

"No, no , no I'm sorry!" you shouted "If you were sorry you wouldn't have ran" she snapped. You stayed quiet when you guys came home she putted you in your room and locked the door.

"Hey let me out!" You banged on the door "I'm not letting you out until you apologize to me because you ran away from me!" She shouted. After a couple of hours you had to finally apologize.

"Ok! Fine!I'm sorry!" You had finally gived up "sorry for what!?" "I'm sorry for running away.." you muttered.

She unlocked the door and said "that's much better luv,I forgive you"

(Idk this is the only thing I could think of)

Counted words: 311