Monster weather girl x Male Reader

Author:(Nice to be working on a character that doesnt have such a dramatic story like the last few.There were plantey of random female cahracters,and males ones with a female lenght hair,but this chapter focuses just on the blonde.The freckles are a nice touch.)

Camera panned over a colorfull mass covering most of the park that was cornered by tall buildings.It moved to the apparant gates of the whole ordeal when a news crew was prepairing to broadcast.

Reporter:Good morning Chicago.It turning out to be a great beggining at the anual Music festival.We have musicians from all over the world and most eras in every sytle that you find favourite.So be sure to get your wallets ready and take some suncream because its going to be a sunny day!

In the background,two young men were entering the festival with thre rest of the town.

Y/N:Remind me again,why did I have to bring you here?And why am here too?

F/N:You owed me for the time you lost your paper and needed help finding it.As for your other question,my cars busted.

Y/N:Why couldnt I just drop you off and you call me so I can pick you up?

F/N:I doubt that Id have any battery left at the end of the day.Ill probably take a ton of pictures and videos and stay all day.

Y/N:How long does this thing last anyway?

F/N:Depends on how many people show up.If its below their target number,they just start packing.

Y/N:Any chance that happens today?

F/N:Oh stop it already with that gloom.You need to get out of the house more.And dont give me that I leave the house every day nonsense.Grocery shopping and work dont count.

Y/N:And remind me again how many jobs did you lost this year,even without failed interviews.

F/N:Oh yeah.Play the maturity card,why dont you.Just because society forces us to have jobs,doesnt mean we cant get to have fun.Now you can come with me on a awsome music tour,or you can just walk around aimlessly until we go home.And I still have your car keys.

Y/N:Then I guess Ill just get some exercise.

He turned around and walked away in the opposite direction.

Y/N:(I could get the bus but then Id have to go back here tomorrow and I dont trust these people with my car.)

Just then his path was cut off by a line of people with crazy hair,way too much makeup and wort of all adults.They passed,he just rolled his eyes.

Y/N:Bunch of grown up kids living off of old fame.

No matter where he looked,he mostly saw mature adult and even those with gray hair or balding,dressed up as kids.Or wearing excessive make up.He was walking aimlessly and looking around for anything to distract him.He wasnt paying atention to his front when something fell on him and made him fall backward.It turned out to be a blonde woman with a white tank top shirt,blue jeans and a CD box in her hand she just won from a tug od war.

Woman:Yes!Better fan won this time.

Y/N:Ahem.Mind getting off me miss?

Woman:Hm?Oh,sorry.Didnt see you down there,under me.

She got off him and stood up before giving him a hand and pulling him up.

Woman:The names Patricia but my friends call me Pat.Whats yours cutie?

Y/N:Y/N.Y/N L/N.

Patricia:So what are you here for?Shag carpeting?

Y/N:No,Im just playing chauffeur for my friend until I can leave this place.