Omniverse Lucky Girl x Male Reader

Author:(This isnt a sequel to the Omniverse Gwen x Male Reader,but a seperate story.Also the following villian is inspired by the Minotoga from Third times the charm.Just done a little differently.)

No ones P.O.V.

Our story begins in Friendkin University.Home to various studensts,proffesors and magic.But the school life is never a magical one.At least not for kids like Y/N.He was a bit of what you would call a nerd.Tending to his grades,paying attention in class,preffering reading a good book to sports and that sort of things.He would often get picked on and his place in lines wouldve been taken based on a meaningless popularity status.

Y/N was curently walking through the university grounds.He had nothing better to do so he decided to go for a nightly walk to ease the burden of a hot day.He heard a horrible cackle coming from the building and turned around.It was some sort of a witch that held a purple book close to her and had clothes that resembled a mixture of witchs clothing and a cheerleading outfit.She laughed again and jumped of the roof of the building,followed by the universitys very own Lucky girl.

The students had by now came out to see their second favourite hero(After Ben Tennyson)fight another threat.The cheerwitch had ran to Y/N,grabbing his in a way one would hold a hoostage.

Cheerwitch:Not another step closer or the nerd gets it.

Lucky girl:I wouldnt count on it.Awakatelo Foligeto!(apeared in Don't Drink the Water)

Out of nowhere,the roots of nearby trees had sprouted from the ground and attacked the Cheerwitch.She was lifted in the air and got tied up in roots so she couldnt move, before witch she dropped Y/N on the ground.Lucky girl had walked over to Y/N and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Lucky girl:Are you OK?

Y/N:Yeah,I am now.

He wasnt sure but he tought that Lucky had smiled at him.It was so comforting and so alluring that he couldnt look away.Soon enough they were seperated when a swarm of student had gathered around her.They held her in the air chanting her name when a purple book fell through the roots that were holding the Cheerwitch.

Lucky girl jumped on her crowd to pick the book of the ground.She then comanded the roots to lower their catch to Lucky girls eye level.She pulled her by her long nose and took of the mask that was hiding the face of a black haired Caucasian girl.

Students:Head cheerleader of Mellville city college?

Lucky girl:But why go through all this trouble to just steal a book.Dont you have your own library?
Cheerwitch:I was finally gonna prove that your university uses magic to win the games.

Lucky girl:Now thats far fetched even for your school.

Cheerwitch:And I wouldve gotten away with it too,if it werent for Friendkins meddling super heroine.

Everyone cheered for Lucky girl and surounded her.She snuck out from under the crowd and ran away to her secret place.Once she was gone and everyone finally noticed it,they went to their rooms.In the meantime the Cheerwitch was still tied in roots in the middle of the university.

Cheerwitch:Hey?Can anybody help me?Its getting cold.

Timeskip next morning Professor Anicetos drama class

Students were waiting for their late professor in a large,chair filled hall.It just so happened that Y/N was sitting next to his intelectual equal.Or at least close to an equall,Gwendolynn Tennyson.

Gwen:Heard you met Lucky girl last night.

Y/N:Yeh,she saved me from some sort crazy cheerleader...Never tought I say those words.