Gwen's french teacher x Male reader

Author:(This character is from the episode Ben 10:Ultimate Alien It's Not Easy Being Gwen.One of the reasons that make the Ben 10 franchise so great is that its filled with spare female characters.Since she was never named I decided for Jewel.)

Proffesor Jewel was teaching her small class french with barely a progress.With her classes being set in the morning so she finished in 14:00.She was walking out of the school when some teenager was racing down the street on his skateboard and almost knocked her down.She was about to fall on the ground when someone cought her arm.She looked up to see who cought her to see a grown man in (F/C) clothing.

Y/N:These kids should really be more carefull where theyre going.

He pulled her to her feet and finally seeing his proper hiengt had made her blush.

Jewel:Yes,thank you.I dont think I saw you here before.

Y/N:I moved here because of my new job.Im Y/N by the way.Y/N L/N.

Jewel:My name Jewel.Proffesor Jewel Artois (Pronunciation joo-uhl aa-twaa).Im teaching french here.

Y/N:What a coincedence.Starting tommorow Im the new biology teacher.Do you perhaps need me to walk you to your home?

Jewel:No need,I came with a car.Thank for ze offer thoe.

Y/N:No problem.I guesss Ill see you tommorow then.

Jewel:Yeah,you too.

Timeskip next morning Jewels P.O.V.

I was driving to school but I kept thinking about the new biology teacher.As far as the looks go hes an improvment over the last one.Quite stronger too.I eventually got to school and my class.Thank goodness for Gwendolynn Tennyson.Nothing happened until lunch break where I could eait in some peace and quiet amongst other teachers.

Y/N:Good afternoon.

I lift my head to see Y/N carrying his lunch in a paper bag.

Y/N:Mind if I seat here?

Jewel:No,not at all.

Y/N took a seat across me and pulled out a sandwitch from his bag.

Jewel:How was your fist dan in school?

Y/N:Prety good.Since it was my first day I didnt gave them any work and just answered any biology questions they had.Thoe I still had some trouble makers.

He then pulled three phones from his pocket and set them on the day.I smirk and present him my catch.

Jewel:Not bad for your first day.But next time bring a small bag.

Y/N:Teenagers,cant stand them but somebodys taxes go to our retirement fund.

Jewel:Ah yes.In my time kids knew how to behave.They weret so occupied with phones and social networks.

Y/N:Those new pointless inventions are much like wild animals.Dont engage it and it wont bother you.At least its Friday.

Jewel:Yes but then theyre even more impatient.

Y/N:Hey,since the weekend is coming maybe you could show me aroud the Bellwood if you have to time?

Jewel:I,um,sure

Y/N:Great.Heres my number so call me when you have time to.

Y/N gave me a piece of paper with his phone number.The rest of the lunch time we just ate and compared the actions of our,less than praise worthy,students.After the bell rang Y/N hurried to his new class while the female geography teacher walked over to Jewel.