𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter Three
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

♛

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐓 her test answers back for the entry exam, she was over the moon.

Her first class was supposed to be Tuesday afternoon, and the day came faster than she anticipated.

The anxiety that had erupted in her stomach that morning was something she wished she could ignore, but no matter how many times she wished for it to go away, it kept making its presence known. 

When the time finally came, she had arrived at class early, hoping to calm her nerves. After all, she was the only fourth year in a fifth year OWL's class, a bunch of thoughts kept running through her brain. What if she didn't know the material? What if the class was to hard?

Alana pushed away her thoughts for now, smiling when she saw Hagrid who was preparing for the lesson. 

"Hello Hagrid!" 

The half giant looked up and smiled at the girl as she approached him. "Hello Lana, excited for yer first class?" 

Alana grinned and nodded, "Very, though I am a bit nervous." 

Hagrid only waved his hand dismissively, "You'll do great Lana. Believe me, you'll be the smartest in the class!" 

His words comforted the girl a bit, her anxiety seemed to lessen but it was still there. As their conversation came to an end, students had begun to descend the hill towards them. 

Once everyone had arrived Hagrid clapped his hand together with a bright grin on his face. "Alright everyone first things first, we have a new student with us today." Alana, who was in the back, slapped her forehead. 

She really should have talked to Hagrid about this before. 

"Miss Alana Black, she's a fourth year Ravenclaw and has moved up to join us, where are you Lana?" 

Alana raised her free hand, and everyone turned towards her. There was a mix of every house since not many people signed up to take Care Of Magical Creatures for their fifth year. 

"Ah, there she is! Alright, now that everyone has had an introduction, let's get on with the lesson." Everyone turned back towards Hagrid and Alana breathed a sigh of relief, allowing both her hands to drop to her side, relieved that no one was watching her anymore. 

Or so she thought. 

Harry Potter was well known around the school, he was quite popular with the Gryffindor group. 

He didn't really know Alana Black, all that he knew was that she was Sirius's niece, but she never really crossed his mind. 

That was until now.