𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chapter Seventeen
𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐯.𝐬. 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫

♛

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄."

It had been four days since Umbridge had been banned from Hogwarts grounds. Turns out Harry did not keep his promise and wrote to James about what happened with Alana. News spread quickly when students had been taken out of class and were asked to show their scars, Alana being one of them.

Although the red head was angry at Harry, she couldn't help but be thankful. She didn't have to fear walking around the grounds, and she could get back to her pranking.

Currently, both Alana and Luna were sitting at the Ravenclaw table, Luna had a giant Raven on her head while Alana had her quidditch sweater on.

The Umbridge drama had overshadowed the Quidditch cup news, but now it was anyone could talk about, besides Luna.

"Luna, she's gone and she isn't coming back. The best thing we can do is forget about her completely." Alana shrugged before taking a bite of toast.

"You're right, Lana. All we can do is move on." She grinned wistfully, Alana chuckled and finished her toast before standing up. "Let's wish Benji good luck."

It was Ravenclaw v.s. Gryffindor, and Alana couldn't be more excited. 

The two got up from their table and skipped over to the Gryffindor table. People glared as they sat down but the best friends ignored them and grinned at Benji who was also glaring at them. 

"How you doing, Benj?" 

"I hate you." 

Alana laughed at the glower on his face, he was clearly nervous and looked like he was gonna puke. "Oh come on, you have nothing to worry about." 

"Go away." 

"Well that's not very friendly." 

Demitri, Philip, and Luna watched in amusement as the two bickered back and forth. "At least eat something, mate." Demitri said as he pushed a bowl of fruit towards him. 

"I can't eat. If I do, I'll puke it all up." 

"That's just your nerves, little brother. I'm going up against you." 

Alana grinned and tossed her hair over her shoulder, "I am pretty amazing aren't I?" 

Benji glared at her, before throwing Philip's toast at her head. Luckily, she ducked just in time. "We should probably leave." Luna smiled before standing up. Lana began to follow her actions before stopping for a moment, "You're gonna do great Benji, as much as I want you to lose, good luck."