𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Chapter Nine
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞

♛

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 partied a little too hard the night before, she woke up with a small head ache and realized that it was 11:17 when she finally awoke. 

"Good morning, sleepy head." Luna hummed from where she sat on her own bed. Alana sighed and looked around, even though it was Sunday, everyone else from their dorm was already up and out. 

"What time did I get back last night?" 

"Well after midnight for sure, now come on. Lunch should be starting soon and I'm quite hungry." 

Alana got up and took a quick shower before she dressed in a jumper that wasn't hers, probably her fathers, and a pair of trousers. 

As they made their way to the great hall, Luna spoke about how she hung out with the Golden trio after she left the night before, and how they were actually very nice. She played Wizarding chess with Ron and Harry and talked with Hermione about House Elves rights. 

"That sounds lovely Luna." Alana grinned, she was very happy for her friend, since she often got bullied and didn't have many friends other than Alana, Benjamin, and Ginny.

"They really were quite nice. I hope to talk with them again." Luna smiled. 

Alana nodded, thinking about the Golden Trio when she noticed that Luna was wearing only shocks, instead of shoes. "Luna, did you know you aren't wearing any shoes?" 

Luna looked down and nodded, "Yes, I can't seem to find any of my pairs." 

"Luna, who did this?" 

"I think it was the Nargles, they're really bothering me lately." 

"Luna, who are the Nargles covering for?" 

Luna paused for a moment, Alana always knew these things. She was very protective of her friend and hated when people hurt her. 

"A couple of sixth year Gryffindors." 

"What are their names?" 

The girl paused again before sighing, "Lennon Elroy and Jayce Arron." 

Alana nodded before giving the girl a smile, "You won't hurt them, will you?" Luna asked, knowing in the past that Alana did in fact hurt people who picked on Luna. 

"No, no of course not. We're just going to have a little chat." 

Luna sighed but still had a small smile on her face, "You always say that"