𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter Twenty-Three
𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

♛

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 one week since the trial and the full moon was that night. Everyone in the family was nervous but no one was as scared as Benji.

A couple of Regulus and Margo's friends, also known as Benji and Alana's favorite uncle's, were supposed to come over since they were certified animagus' and the family figured the two could help Benji with his first transformation.

The Black house was filled with tension and no one even bothered to eat the left overs Regulus had warmed up for them. 

They were spread across the parlor, Alana was sitting at the window waiting for her favorite uncles to arrive, Regulus was pacing in front of the fire place, and Margo was holding Benji in her arms on the couch.

When the door bell rang, Alana was the first to get up and quickly open the door, "Uncle Barty! Uncle Evan!" 

She hugged Barty first since he was closest then moved on the Evan. Barty moved inside and was quick to hug Regulus. 

"How's my favorite red head?" Evan asked with a smirk but it quickly fell when he heard a scoff from behind him, "I heard that." 

Evan let go a giggling Alana, who watched the situation play out, and turned to see his best friend standing in front of him. "Margo! Love, how are you?" 

"You can't weasel you're way out of this one." The woman slapped him upside the head and then gave him a hug as he groaned. "Oh come on, you know I was just messing around, Margy." 

She pulled away from him and glared at his innocent smile, "I will slap you again." 

He was quick to walk over to Regulus and Barty, shoving his husband out of the way and hugging his other best friend. "Reggie! How are you, daring?" 

"I hate you." 

"Of course you don't!" 

Barty rolled his eyes and moved to hug Margo and then Benji who came out of the parlor much slower than his family. 

"How you doing Benj?" 

"Doing alright, Bart." The man glared at the young boy half heartily and ruffled the boys hair. "I thought I told you not to call me that." 

"Oh please, he's been calling you that since he was a baby." Regulus scoffed as he and Evan joined them. 

"And I love it every time." Evan smirked, Barty glared at his husband and flipped him off.