𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Chapter Twenty-Six
𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

♛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄, something that Alana was most definitely not used to. She was good at the daughter role, the best friend role, and sometimes the sister role. 

Harry and Alana hadn't exactly told anyone about their relationship, it wasn't a secret, and they were certain that most of their friends knew, but they still hadn't officially announced it. 

At the moment, Alana was in the library after finally shaking off Harry who hadn't really left the girls side since they got together a few days ago. She was was honestly shocked that no one had said anything yet.

After about an hour or so of studying, she internally groaned when a figure walked up to her, but her annoyance was replaced with a smile when she noticed it was her friend Astoria Greengrass.

The two had been friends since their third year when they were paired up in Defense Against The Dark Arts. Their friendship was interesting to say the least, they would go months without talking but when they did hang out, they would talk for hours on end. 

"How are you, my love?" Astoria smirked and Alana laughed, "A little birdie told me that you have may or may not have a boyfriend?" 

Alana's eyes widened and she gave her friend a look, "Who told you that?" 

"No one, it's just very obvious with how Potter has been clinging on to you these past couple days." Astoria shrugged. "But, at least he's cute." 

Alana chuckled with a shake of her head, "He is very sweet, yesterday he brought me flowers while I was studying." 

Astoria laughed loudly but was quickly shushed by Madam Pince, "That boy is whipped as fuck, have you seen the way he looks at you? It's quite literally disgusting." 

The red head gave her friend a fake pout, "Aww, jealous?" 

"Fuck yeah I am!" 

Madam Pince glared at the girls and they quickly quieted down, knowing that if they were banned from the library then their fifth year would hell. 

"So, what brings you to my side of the library?" Alana smirked. 

Astoria sighed and her smile fell a bit, "Have you talked to your brother recently?" 

Alana furrowed her brow, "I talked to him yesterday at dinner, he was telling me about quidditch tryouts next week." 

"Well, there are a few rumors being spread around that he's a werewolf." Alana froze, how could anyone have known? Most people assumed that his scars were from the attack.