𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Chapter Four
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

♛

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 known favorite at Hogwarts, everyone looked forward to the matches and the quidditch players were practically royalty in their houses.

It had been around two weeks since the first week of school began, and it was finally time for Quidditch season to start. 

Alana was a chaser for the Ravenclaw team, and she loved it almost as much as baking with her mother. 

Walking out onto the field for tryouts gave Alana a sense of happiness, it had been a year since she played at Hogwarts and she couldn't wait to do it again. 

Their Captain, Cho Chang, was a sixth year and has been on the team since her third year. She was the new captain this year and she played seeker. 

The people who were trying out for the team created a half circle around Cho and her co captain, Anthony Goldstein who was in Cho's year and played as a Chaser. 

"Everyone let's get started!" Cho called out to the group who all quieted down, "Okay, a few things before we start. Just because you were on the team a few years ago, doesn't mean you'll make it again, it's open for everyone. Practices are gonna be longer, and harder, it's been a minute since we've all played as a team, and I want us in tip top shape if we're going to win the quidditch cup." 

Alana nodded along with her words, she was nervous about how how good she would do, combine no quidditch last year and not practicing much during the summer, it was going to be tough getting her spot back on the team. 

"Alright, we'll start with chasers and keepers first, Anthony will split you up into teams and we'll trade out keepers every few goals. Next, Beaters will be put in the air and you'll be hitting bludgers into the goals so we can see how accurate your hits are. Does everyone understand?" 

The group nodded and Cho gave a small smile, "Great, lets get to work then." 

There were six chasers trying out including Alana, and there were two chaser spots up for grabs. Anthony was already on the team, and although Alana had been on the team in her second year, she wasn't confident she would make it again. 

Anthony split the teams up into three, Alana was with a third year and fifth year whom she didn't know the names of, nor did she care. 

Five people were trying out for keeper, and were going to trade out positions as the Chasers went against each other. 

The teams were already in the air when Cho came out onto the field, they were warming up when she blew the whistle and they all gathered on their respective sides.