𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chapter Sixteen
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

♛

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she walked to her last class of the day, she was tired and irritable from the night before. 

Yesterday had been Luna's fifteenth birthday, so Alana and Luna had celebrated well into the night. It was a great day and Alana made sure of it and she was glad to have achieved it, because it made her best friend happy. 

Harry laughed lightly as she walked up to him, Hermione and Ron were who knows where, so he was alone, that was until Alana showed up. 

"Are you alright?" 

Alana gave him a blank stare but all she received in return was an amused smile. "No, I'm tired, and I want today to be over with." 

Harry laughed again, "Rough night?" 

"When Luna wants to party, she parties." 

They both neared closer to Hagrid's hut where most of the class had already begun to crowd around. Ron and Hermione joined them soon and Harry rolled his eyes at his friends annoyed states. 

"I can't leave you two alone for five minutes?" 

"She started it-" 

"Oh honestly Ronald, you sound like a child-" 

"I do not Hermione!" 

Harry rolled his eyes once more and turned towards Alana, hoping to block out his friends bickering. "So, how's your cat?" 

The red head looked away from the arguing and smiled, "He's an angel, but he won't stop growing. He's gained four pounds in the past month and I only feed him twice a day!" 

Harry smiled as she continued to rant, he had officially come to the conclusion that he liked her over winter break, but didn't know what to do. He couldn't ask his uncle's or dad for help, because they would end up just making it worse, and he didn't want to tell his mum because he knew what she would say. 

He was at a loss, and had absolutely no idea what to do about his growing crush on her. 

Hagrid arrived soon enough, making the class quiet down as he neared. "Right then class, today we'll be doing something a bit different. You'll all be splitting into pairs and working on a project." 

This didn't sit right with the class as they all began whispering to each other, "Calm down, calm down. Professor Dumbledore and I decided to change things up, you all have an extensive knowledge on magical creatures we have learned about this year. So for your project, you'll be choosing your favorite creature and creating a small book on it."