𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Chapter Twenty-Four
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

TW: Depression

TW: Depression

𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 on September 1st, Alana was awoken by her cat Merlin. He jumped onto the bed and sat on her stomach as he stared at her and waited for to wake. 

The girl peeled her eyes open and huffed when she saw Merlin sitting there, waiting for her to feed him. 

"Ten more minutes?" Of course, the girl didn't get a response and so she sighed. Gently picking the cat fluffy cat up and placing him next to her, before climbing out of the comfort of her blankets.

Alana opened the door to her room made her way downstairs, the cat walked at her heel as she walked into the kitchen, only to see Margo making Breakfast and Regulus was serving himself a pot of coffee. 

"Hello, darling." The red head woman smiled, though if you looked closer, then you could see the hesitance behind her eyes, but Alana did not. 

"Hi, mum. Hello, dad." The girl sent them both quick smiles and started to fill up her cat's food bowl, which she had picked up on her way in. 

"Excited to go back?" 

"Sort of, I'm not sure how excited I feel about my upcoming O.W.L's. But other than that, I'm quite excited." 

Regulus sat down at the table and nodded, "Remember our fifth year? Bloody hell it was awful, all the late nights and study groups-" He quickly stopped talking when his two girls gave him the same look that frightened him greatly. "I-I mean, you'll do great, love." He smiled nervously and hid behind the daily profit. 

Margo rolled her eyes at her husband and looked towards her daughter once more, "It'll be fine, trust me. You're a smart girl, you have nothing to worry about." 

Benji came in with a tired look, and just like Alana, he was still in his pajama's from the night before. "Morning Benj." Margo smiled. 

The boy gave her a tired smile, "Hi, mum. What's for breakfast?" 

Alana observed her brother from the side, Merlin was happily feeding on his own food now, but the girl couldn't take her eyes away from Benjamin. 

It had been two months since the attack meaning that Benji had gone through two full moons. He had scars from both times and luckily they weren't that prominent, but they all knew that it would get worse as time progressed. 

"Oh! Children!" Regulus called, Alana lightly rolled her eyes and looked too her father with an amused smile, "Yes, father." She retorted and the man reciprocated his daughters eye roll.