𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chapter Two
𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

♛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 the new term was hectic, to say the least. It had only been a few days since classes had begun and Alana knew that the upcoming year was not going to be easy. 

OWLs were coming up next year and she was already starting to feel the weight of it all coming down on her back. 

One class she was excited for however was Care of Magical Creatures. 

When she first took the class last year, she immediately fell in love with it all, she loved her book of monsters, she loved the magical creatures, even if most people thought they were slightly boring. 

But she didn't care, because the second class ended the first time she took it, she marched up to Hagrid and asked him if he could teach her more. 

The half giant was surprised, no one ever showed much interest in his class. But when the small red head walked up to him and asked if he could teach her everything he knew about Magical Animals, she had automatically become his favorite. 

So, for all of Alana's third year, Hagrid and the small girl met every Sunday for a cup of tea. Then, they would spend the entire morning talking about magical creatures, and bonding over their shared interest.

Their meet ups were what Alana had missed most during the summer, and she looked forward to it again. 

The girl was currently eating lunch with Luna and some other Ravenclaws that had been in their classes. 

They were chatting about loads of things, while Alana was only half listening, thinking about her next couple of classes. 

She didn't notice Professor Flitwick, Professor McGonagall and Hagird enter the hall, not until they were standing in front of her. 

Hagrid had a huge grin on his face, Flitwick had a proud smirk, and McGonagall had the tiniest of smiles on her face. "Miss Black?" 

All of her friends stopped talking, the girl snuck a quick glance at Luna who only shrugged with one of her usual misty smiles on her face. 

"Yes Professor?" 

"May we speak with you in private?"

Alana looked at her friends who, like Luna a minute ago, shrugged. "Of course."

She got up from her seat and followed the three adults out into the corridor, she walked beside Hagrid as they neared McGonagall's office, but once they entered, they realized they weren't alone.