𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Chapter Twelve
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧

TW: Mentions of abuse

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 always the same at the Black house hold. Margo and Benjamin would be up super early, while Alana and Regulus would try to sleep in. 

Of course, the father and daughter never got their wish because Margo and Benjamin would have them up by seven a.m. 

At noon Margo's mother Evelyn Foster would arrive and then they would all have lunch, after that they would cuddle up on the couch and watch a classic christmas movie, before Evelyn left once more and the family was left alone to have dinner at the Lovegoods and enjoy each others company. 

This christmas was no different. 

Margo and Benjamin split up to wake up their respective victims. Alana groaned when she heard the door open, "Go away you rat." 

Benji stood with an offended look on his face, "I am not a rat. Mum said I am an angel." 

"Mum lied to spare you, I however, have no regard for your feelings." 

Benjamin glared at the lump of blankets that was his sister, and snuck up on her. He paused for a moment before jumping on top of her. 

Alana groaned at the added weight, she tried and failed to push her brother off the bed, before finally giving in. "Fine, fine! Let's go." 

Benji cheered, hopped off the bed, and waited at the door for Alana to get up. Although it took a minute, the girl finally clambered out of bed and made her way downstairs with Benji who had a giant grin on his face. 

"Happy Christmas!" Margo exclaimed once she saw her two children. Regulus was sitting on the couch next to her, a smile present but he looked as if he were going to fall asleep.

"Happy Christmas mum." Alana mumbled through a yawn. 

Once the brother and sister got to the parlor, the gift exchange began. It was tradition for them to open their presents as a family as soon as they woke up. Then they would have breakfast and get ready for the day. 

Alana was very pleased with her presents, she received a jumper from her mother, which the woman knitted to keep herself busy in the hospital. Regulus got her a signed copy of Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, Alana almost passed out when she saw Newt Scamanders signature on the inside of the cover. 

Last but not least was Benji, he got her the new record album by the twisted sisters, and she knew instantly that she and Ginny were going to have a dance party once she went back to Hogwarts.