𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Prologue
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

♛

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 birth was the happiest day of Regulus' life, don't tell his wife that, his daughter was the joy of his life, and when she was born on May 1st of 1981, he would swear on all his riches that the world had brightened that day.

Not many people had been there for her birth, only Pandora, Xenophilius, and Luna Lovegood and Margo's mother were present. 

Although none of Regulus' family was there, he didn't care. He wasn't even sure if anyone from his family knew that Margo was pregnant. 

He hadn't talked to his parents since he married Margo, who was a Muggle-Born, but they couldn't do anything about his inheritance since he was of age, and Sirius...

He hadn't talked to Sirius in three years, the last time he had, was at his graduation. His brother had gone there to congratulate him, maybe even try to reconcile with Regulus, he even met Regulus' girlfriend that their parents didn't know about. 

But when Sirius invited the two of them over for tea at his and Remus' place, things didn't go well.

The two brothers had blown up at each other, it seemed that even though they both wanted to talk things through, they obviously still had some pent up anger with each other. 

The argument had escalated quickly into a screaming match, Margo had pulled Regulus out of the flat, apologizing to Remus who was holding Sirius back. 

Long story short, they haven't spoken since. 

Regulus was the first to hold Alana, a name that Margo had chosen while Regulus was in charge of the girl's middle name. 

When his eyes first laid on his daughter, he grinned. She was beautiful, she was bloody and wrinkly but the girl was beautiful. 

Margo was crying slightly, whether it was from the pain or from relief, Regulus didn't know. But when she held out her arms, gesturing for her child, the man moved quickly towards his wife, handing her the little girl. He stood next to her and watched as she held the baby to her chest and smiled. 

"Hello Alana," She whispered as tears fell from her eyes, "Welcome to the world, my love." 

Soon the healers took Alana from the parents to clean her up and weigh her, giving Margo some time to rest. 

"You did amazing, my love." Regulus whispered into her hair, his wife chuckled and looked up at him, "I'm glad you didn't pass out, I would've punched you." 

They both laughed and Margo's head fell back against the pillow, "I'm just gonna shut my eyes for a bit." 

"Of course darling, I'll let everyone know that it's over."