𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter Five
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Chapter Five𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 looking forward for her Transfiguration class, the class had been forewarned that Umbridge would be joining them in their next lecture, and the girl was dreading it.

"Do we have to go?" The red head groaned, Luna sighed as she pulled her friend along. "Yes, now come along. We don't want to be late!"

Alana groaned once more before they finally made their way into the Transfiguration classroom. Class still hadn't begun so students were chatting with their friends and others were trying to get their homework done before McGonagall appeared.

Alana and Luna took their seats, while the red head laid her head on the desk, Luna observed the classroom around them. They were sharing the class with the Hufflepuffs, Luna loved the Hufflepuffs, they were the only house that didn't tease her for her strange ways, well at least most of them.

Alana was very protective, she had gotten into a few fist fights in the past when someone would tease Luna. She always won though, and as much as Luna appreciated her protectiveness, she didn't like it when her friend got hurt, especially over her.

The door from the office opened and everyone was quick to take their seats, McGonagall exited her office and made her way towards the front of the class, "Please open your books to page 47, today we will be learning about-" Before she could even finish, the two french doors that lead into the classroom opened with a boom.

Everyone turned their heads to see Umbridge standing in the doorway with a sickly sweet smile and a clipboard in her hand.

"I'm sorry I'm late Minerva, please continue." She said, her voice was as fake as her smile and Alana had to resist the urge to roll her eyes.

Everyone slowly turned back to McGonagall, the woman was clearly uncomfortable by the presence of the pink witch, but said nothing. Instead she continued on with class, ignoring Umbridge to her best attempts.

That was until Umbridge started to walk around the class, watching students work over their shoulders.

"Professor Umbridge, may I help you with something?" McGonagall questioned the woman as she prowled around the class.

Umbridge looked up from the student she was looming over, and her fake sickly sweet smile appeared on her face again.

"No thank you, Minerva."

Alana didn't resist her eye roll this time, she huffed and looked at Luna who gave her a look as if to say, don't do it.

The red head decided to listen to her friend and went back to her note taking, but it was soon interrupted when she felt someone breathing down her neck.