𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter Twenty-Eight
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

♛

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 going to be the death of Alana. She prided herself in being smart, considering she was a Ravenclaw and they were known for their book smarts. 

Harry watched his girlfriend from where he sat on her bed, he was supposed to being going over Quidditch plays for the Gryffindor's upcoming match, but he could tell how stressed Alana was. 

He had first noticed it a few weeks ago, when wouldn't leave the library for an entire Saturday, she was so focused on her work that she hadn't even eaten until the boy brought her dinner after finding out from Luna. 

However, what really worried him was when he found her in bed the next day after grilling Luna and Ginny about where she was during lunch. They had told him she was having an 'episode' as they called it and that they happened every once in a while. 

Although hurt that Alana hadn't told him, he pushed that feeling away, knowing that him throwing a fit was not what she needed. But, he didn't even know how to talk to her about it. 

Said girl was currently sitting across from him on her bed in her dorm, her dorm mates were no where to be found so it was just the two of them. Alana huffed but continued to write on her piece of parchment, "You're staring." 

"I'm not staring." Harry said as he continued to look at her. Alana glanced up and rolled her eyes playful and looked back down at her assignment. "Then what are you doing?" 

"Well, I would say admiring but I don't want to sound cheesy." 

"Too late." 

"Hey!" 

Alana laughed and looked up at Harry, only to notice the look he was giving her. "What?" He didn't say anything and continued to stare at her. "Harry?"

 The boy finally snapped out of his thoughts, he started gathering up his things and a giddy smile was on his face and he stood up from the bed, grabbing his bag and shoving his things inside. "I have a plan, love. It's brilliant, you're going to love it." He kissed her cheek before rushing towards the door, "I'll see you at dinner!"  

Alana watched after him with a confused look, what the hell was her boyfriend planning?

The next day was a Saturday, so while everyone else was planning on taking the day off and relaxing with their friends, Alana planned on spending the day in the library, hoping to finish all of her homework for the week.