𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter Eight
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

Chapter Eight𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she and the rest of the great hall watched the Slytherin's walk in with blue and bronze hair.

She looked over at Benji who winked causing her to laugh even harder. The pair of siblings had gotten into some mischief last night, and all Alana would say about it was that she was glad that the Slytherin's were supporting her in winning the Quidditch match that day.

It was the first match of the season for Ravencalw, and they were lucky enough to go against Slytherin, who were known for their aggressive playing skills.

Alana had her Ravenclaw Jumper on, along with the rest of her team. They were all spread out across the Ravenclaw table, talking nervously about what was going to happen.

That was until the whole Slytherin house came in with flaming blue hair.

Let's just say, everyone was much happier when they saw this.

"Are you excited for the match?" Luna asked her friend who nodded, the red head was truly excited, this would be the first time she played a real match in a long time, but with the excitement there were also nerves.

"You're going to do great Lana." Benji said as he sat down next to her. His friends shoved people over so they could sit as well, earning dirty looks from the victims.

"Yeah, you have nothing to worry about." Phillip shrugged as he helped himself to a piece of toast.

"We'll be cheering you on in the stands." Demitri grinned, though when she smiled back at him he blushed and looked away.

After chatting for a few more minutes, Cho had begun gathering her team from the table, "Black! Let's go!"

Alana stood up and gave her brother and friends a salute before quickly following after her Captain and giving Harry a quick wave as she passed him.

The team made their way to their respective changing rooms. The group changed out of their current outfits and into their uniforms, Alana smiled as she put on her jersey, on the front it had her number, five, and her house symbol, and on the back was her last name and number.

Cho gathered them around her and gave them the long awaited pep talk she had probably been working on since she earned the position of Captain.

"Alright team, new quidditch season. Now I know that we didn't have a season last year, and we haven't won a cup in a few years. But that doesn't mean this year won't be our year..." And so it went on.

Cho was a good captain of course, she was the best they've had in a while, but she was not good at the speeches.

Alana had started to doze off, when suddenly Anthony Goldstein tapped her on the shoulder, he gave her a small smile and nodded towards the entrance where she could hear cheering.