𝐒𝐈𝐗

Chapter Six
𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞

♛

𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 cherished tradition at Hogwarts, all third years and up would go to the town every month for one day, while first and seconds years tried to sneak in. 

They never succeeded.  

Alana had been feeling much happier the past few weeks, she had been conversing with Sirius here and there and she and Harry were becoming good friends. 

Luna has been trying to get over her crush on Ginny since the Gryffindor had officially come out and told everyone that she was dating Micheal Corner. 

With the upcoming Hogsmeade trip, Alana took this as the perfect chance to cheer her friend up. 

"But Alana, what is the point of going?" Luna asked as she watched her friend finish getting ready. 

"The point, Luna, is that the trip is supposed to make you feel better. I know you like Ginny, but moping about it isn't going to help you get over her. Besides, if she can't see how great you are then that's her loss, because you deserve someone who will treat you like the amazing person you are." The red head said as she pulled mittens on. 

Luna's frown turned into a small smile, "Thanks Lana." 

"Of course love, now lets go! I have to ask Benji what he wants from Honeydukes before we leave." 

Alana pulled the blonde to her feet, took her hand, and led her out of the dormitory.

The two walked in silence on their way to the Gryffindor common room, this usually happened whenever they walked together, like a mutual understanding passed between them that no words were needed to enjoy each others company. 

Once they neared the portrait of Elizabeth, they both seemed to notice that Benji was already waiting outside the common room. 

"Benji!" 

The boy's head snapped up, once he saw his sister and friend a small smile graced his face, "About time, I was worried you two forgot about me." 

Alana gasped dramatically and put a hand to her heart, "How could we ever forget the Benjamin Black?" 

The boy rolled his eyes as he embraced his sister, "Yeah, yeah. You still look like a goat." 

Alana slapped his arm and glared at him. "That's rude." 

Luna smiled at the two, cutting off their bickering quickly before it escalated, "What would you like from Honeydukes Benji?" 

The boy perked up and smiled, "Two chocolate frogs, one pumpkin pastry, and one sugar quill please."