𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter Twenty-Five
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

♛

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 just as stressful as Alana expected it to be. She knew all the lesson's, the only thing was keeping up on the work that was being assigned. 

She and Luna barley had any time on the weekends anymore, and their nights were filled with lots of homework for the extra classes they had signed up for in third year. 

The two cursed each other for making the other sign up for so many classes. 

Alana was also dealing with some personal things, much like everyone else. Her depressive state, as Madam Pomfrey had explained it, didn't go away. The potion Poppy had given her helped during the day, but when it came time to study after dinner, the numb and tired feelings came rushing back. 

No one knew about it, except her parents who she had immediately sent a letter too when she had time. 

At the moment, she was at the Ravenclaw table for breakfast, but instead of eating the waffles in front of her, she was looking through her notes seeing as she had a Transfiguration quiz next period. 

Luna was reading a Transfiguration book, also studying for the quiz, though Alana was willing to bet that Luna was much more confident in her testing abilities than the red head.

The two's attention was grabbed when the mail had arrived, Alana wasn't expecting anything seeing as she and her parents communicated every Friday. She looked back at her notes, but was shocked when a letter was dropped in front of her. 

The girl furrowed her brow and looked to Luna who only shrugged. The letter was a rolled up piece of parchment, tied with a red ribbon. Before she could even open it, another person sat next to her. 

Looking to her right, Alana saw Ginny sitting next to her with a matching letter in her hand. "Harry and Hermione got one as well. I figured we would open it together." 

"That's not anxiety provoking at all. Have we done any pranks together this year?" Alana wondered aloud, but Ginny shook her head. "No, we have been too busy with class work."

Sighing, Alana untied the red ribbon and Ginny followed after her quickly. Unrolling the letter, Ginny read it out loud so Luna could listen as well. 

"You are herby cordially invited to a members only dinner for The Slug Club. Please arrive on October 5th at eight o'clock sharp for a grand party at the office of of Horace G.F. Slughorn, potions master of Hogwarts... What the fuck in the Slug Club?" Ginny mumbled in slight disgust causing both Luna and Alana to laugh lightly.