𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter Thirty-Five
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

♛

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 finally over, everyone was relieved, especially Alana who had been studying for the O.W.L.'s since the beginning of the school year.

It was also the last full moon of the school year and Alana was relieved, she loved her brother and she helped him as much as she could, but she couldn't wait to have a break since her father was now a full, legal, Animagius.

She didn't tell him what went on while he was transformed, and he didn't remember. Which was good, because the extra scars on her back would be hard to explain.

Luckily, when she was in her Animagus form, she didn't have the risk of becoming a werewolf when he attacked her, it had gotten better lately, he was warming up to her but she thanked Merlin that he never noticed her bloody T-shirt when he transformed back to himself.

Someone did though.

Harry wasn't stupid, he could be oblivious which his loved ones made clear to him repeatedly, but he wasn't stupid.

He noticed how she flinched in pain whenever he set a hand on a certain place, especially after one of the nights she disappeared. He also noticed that on those nights when no one could find her, no one could find Benji either.

Harry heard the rumors that were spread around the school throughout the year, he and his friends always shut their whispers down.

But the Gryffindor couldn't help but wonder if they were actually true.

He didn't like the feeling of how full his head was while he walked Alana to the Ravenclaw common room. Their hands were interlocked and she was going on about some random thing she learned in Transfiguration, and as much as he hated to admit it, he wasn't listening.

"Harry?" The Gryffindor snapped his eyes over to his girlfriend who gave him a worried look. "Are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah I'm fine. Brilliant, actually. Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight. We could go to the kitchens and then sneak out to the lake." He knew she wouldn't say yes. If his suspicions were right, she would say something like she was hanging out with Benji or Luna.

Alana felt a rush of guilt knowing that she would have to lie to him again. "I'm sorry love, I'm helping Astoria pack her stuff for the train ride tomorrow. She's a slob and needs serious help." It wasn't a complete lie, she was helping Astoria pack her things, just earlier than she told him.

Harry smiled and nodded, not arguing but when she kissed him goodbye and made her way up the stairway to the common room, his smile fell and he came up with a plan.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞 - Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें