Chapter 42

The couple decided to take a walk around the town square. They held hands and looked up at the stars, feeling the warmth of each other's embrace. As they walked, they talked about their future together, and all the wonderful things they wanted to do.
When they got back to the restaurant, they were greeted by the owner, who had a special surprise for them. He had set up a small table in the corner of the restaurant, with a single candle and a bottle of champagne.
The couple sat down and enjoyed their romantic dinner, talking and laughing until the candle had burned out. Suddenly Samar knelt on one knee, his heart pounding in his chest, and looked up into Racheal's eyes. He held out a small, velvet-covered box and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.
"Will you marry me?" he asked, his voice trembling with emotion.
Her eyes widened in surprise and she gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. Tears of joy began to stream down her face as she nodded her head vigorously.
He stood up and placed the ring on her finger, and they embraced tightly. He felt her heart beating against his chest, and he knew that this was the start of something beautiful. He kissed her softly, and they both knew that this was the beginning of a new chapter in their lives. Racheal had won. She chose the Forbidden Path and at the end of the dark tunnel, she found love and companionship.