Chapter 22

They were told that Pet Scan was just like any other scans. The only difference was that it was more advanced and the patient was injected with some glucose and when scaned, they could trace how far the cancer had spread. Since the cancer virus thrived on glucose, the colored glucose helped the doctors to trace even the hidden viruses. She knew that cancer was generally caused by fungi and multiplied in double folds in the acidic environment. She herself tried to take alkaline food to maintain the acidity in her body. And she wondered how her father got infected as he was very conscious of his health. She paced up and down, restless and worried.

It would take around 2 hours the doctors had told them. The whole procedure might even take a longer time the nurses had informed them.Her mother asked her to come and sit. Other visitors were there too. So Racheal's mom immediately started chatting with an another visitor who had come for her daughter's Pet Scan. Racheal heard her mentioning that her daughter had breast cancer. It was frightening being in the hospital amidst all the patients and visitors. It felt like the whole world had fallen ill. And like everyone Racheal too started feeling apprehensive wondering if she needed a full body check up too. When you are among a crowd of sick people, you start co relating to the symptoms. Instead she thought of getting her mother's full body check up too.

As it is, she had undergone a full body tests a few months back when she had begun losing her self to the weird dream. She had begun to lose weight, she was palpitating more , trembling, back aches and she was going through a different sleep pattern where she usually woke up at 2 am. So she had taken all the tests which showed nothing serious. Infact even her blood pressure which was generally high was maintained too. So she had assumed that she had been going to ascension. She had been googling a lot to find out the causes for her weird sleep patterns, the physical changes and the weird dreams she had been seeing lately. At the same time she had been seeing weird number patterns like 11.11 ,12.12, some 5555 sometimes 11111 and many other numbers. It was like she was being directed towards the numbers. And articles on earth Angels, twin flames, light workers etc came popping up on her screen out of no where. So she felt she was being directed towards a purpose. Though she hadn't been into spirituality, the signs, numbers and the physical changes was indicating something more than she could comprehend. So she began reading about all those. She secretly wondered if the guy she had met was her twin flame too. Her mind kept going in and out of the dreamland where the guy she had met kept smiling at her. It was an overwhelming experience. She couldn't think straight. She did know that she needed a psychiatrist and decided to visit one after they returned to Kathmandu. She didn't want to trouble her mother hence she kept everything bottled inside.