Chapter 13

They checked in and filled in the required forms and completed the documentation. The international patients in the some hospitals of Delhi generally had separate lounge and payment counters so it was convenient. The public relation agent appointed by the hospitals to each patient generally guided them in all the procedures which made it very easy. It was one of the reasons, the hospitals in Delhi was favored by the patients from middle east and Asia. Mostly because the currency conversion made it even more favorable. The lounge was crowded by international patients. They were guided up to the cabin which was big and airy. There was enough amenities of comfort. It was a well maintained hospital. Hospitals of India was way ahead in technology and medicine. The medical engineering had achieved a lot in the field of medicine. And Racheal was hoping for a robotic operation for her father just in case he needed one as the doctor in Kathmandu had suggested.

They waited in the cabin. The agent did all the running and errands which finally get father was settled. Her mother decided to stay in the hospital with her father so she decided to go to the hospital and rest. Hugging her father who had already been changed in the hospital's suit, she said, " Don't worry, you will be fine. I'll come in the evening." He kissed her forhead and didn't say a word. Her mother looked relieved as if she had a huge burden off her shoulders. Racheal walked out with the agent who was waiting outside. She left for the hotel which was just 15/ 30 minutes drive from the hospital though she had specifically chosen it as there was a shorter route which she could walk. "Google maps has done every one a favor." She thought and went into deep thoughts as always. She smiled as she gazed out of the window, her thoughts far away as she sped across the hustle, bustle and busy roads of Delhi.

The hotel was small and cosy. It was aesthetically decorated. It wasn't crowded and had a homely atmosphere. She checked in and tried to rest for a few minutes and dozed off. Suddenly it felt as if she was talking to the guy in her dreams. It was a weird feeling. Her subconscious mind was chattering, cursing and talking randomly. She felt suffocated as if someone was trying to pull her into an unknown depth. She was very scared. He kept asking her questions and talking to her but all she could do was stutter and curse. The words weren't forming into sentences and it was a scary feeling. She was desperately trying to come to the surface as if into reality. It was a frightening experience.

He asked her a lot of questions but all she could do was stammer, curse, yell and shout. It felt as if someone was pulling her into the bottom of a pool and that all she could think of was pushing them away and coming up for air. It was a frightening experience and she thought of the man she had met in the airport looked dejected and let down. She came into her consciousness and was scared to death. As it was a frightening paranormal experience for her. She didn't know anything of that sort happen before. Though she did have the dream before, which brought such a warm feeling. The sudden appearance of the face must have frightened her. And that it felt different that dreaming. It felt more like a visual and telepathic communication. She was there chatting but she couldn't see herself. It felt like she was talking through a tv. It was a weird experience. She felt as if her brain had been hacked. She got up abruptly, sweating and frightened. But something in the back of her head was tingling and talking softly. She could hear a soft voice. Racheal thought she was going crazy.