Chapter 41

Racheal passed the rest of the days in excitement, happiness and in the newly found freedom. Racheal was in the seventh heaven. Samar came into her life as a breath of fresh air. He was charming, generous, loving and dependable.
At the age of 38, he was a fully established man who was very strong and professional. Samar looked into the Racheal's eyes with a gentle gaze. His heart was beating faster than usual, and he could feel his cheeks flush with anticipation. He took her hand in his and held it tightly, feeling the warmth of her skin radiating through his own.
Racheal felt a wave of emotion wash over her as the doctor's gaze lingered on her. She felt a spark of something she had not felt in a long time, and her heart raced in her chest. She looked into the doctor's eyes and smiled, feeling a connection that she had not felt in years.
The doctor leaned in closer, his lips inches away from Racheal's. He could feel the warmth of her breath on his face, and his heart fluttered with anticipation. He gently brushed his lips against hers, and a wave of emotion swept through them both.
Racheal closed her eyes as Samar's kiss deepened. She felt as if she was on the edge of something beautiful, something she had never felt before. She felt the warmth of his embrace, and the tenderness of his touch, and the world around them seemed to fade away.
Samar and Racheal stayed in that moment for what seemed like an eternity, until finally they parted. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled, both knowing that something special had just happened between them.
Every week, they would go to their favorite restaurant, a cozy Italian place with a view of the town square. Their romance reached new heights.
The couple would order their favorite dishes, sip on glasses of wine, and talk about their hopes and dreams. They would laugh and joke about the funny things that had happened in their life, and share stories of their past. A new love story  was budding.