Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Two strong arms wove around me as the alarm frantically went off. "Mornin'." Andy's tired voice mumbled into my hair. "Good morning." I could barely whisper back. My hands found Andy's arms and began tracing them. I didn't want to get out if bed. "We should get up." he said taking a deep breath. "I don't want to. I just want to lie here with you." I felt Andy's arms tighten around me. "I want to just stay here with you, too. If we didn't have to I would probably never move, but we have a lot to do today." I sighed. "Can I just put off good bye a little longer." "Today won't be good bye." Andy's said, his voice now cold. "Ok." I whispered. I felt his arms loosen around me, then the bed shifted and Andy was up. "I don't want to rush you Hailey, but we can't let you miss your flight." I chuckled a bit. "You just can't wait to get rid of me, can you?" "I-I uh no, it's not like that." Andy's cheeks went red. I chuckled again. "It's okay Andy. I was only joking." I rolled out of bed and walked over to him. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Andy's cheek. "So what should we do first?" I asked. "Maybe a shower then some breakfast?" "Sounds great!" I smiled at Andy then gathered my stuff and walked to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom with all my toiletries in hand. I through them in my suitcase and through myself on the bed. "My stuff from the bathroom is packed." I said into the room. I sat up and looked around. Some of my clothes were on the floor, but that wouldn't take to long to clean up. I groaned as I got up from the bed and walked to all my stuff on the floor. I scooped up what I could in my arms and put it in my suitcase. I repeated this process until all my stuff was off the floor. "Ugh!" I grunted. "What's the matter, babe?" I heard Andy say from the door way. "I hate packing." I replied from where I sat on the floor. "I'll help you." he said falling to his knees. "Well, I already packed most my stuff. Now it's just whatever is left around the room." I stood up and helped Andy to his feet. "No problem. I'll do the rest. You just get ready to leave so we can meet your grandma for breakfast." I nodded my head and went to complete my look for the day.

I felt Andy's hand in mine as we walked out the door. "Wait, guys!" I heard two voices say from upstairs. Andy stopped and tugged me a bit. Out the front door of Andy's apartment came Guy and Henry. "Ugh." they grunted trying to catch their breath. "We just wanted," Guy huffed. "We just wanted to say good bye." Henry finished for him. "Oh." I said looking at them. "Well, good bye." I whispered as I waved. I looked down at my feet. I felt myself engulfed in arms. "We will miss you." Guy said to me. I placed my arms on Andy's roommates. "I'll, miss you too." I said back to them. "Hopefully you will be back." Henry said backing away. "Hopefully." I said back my face feeling warm. I barely knew these guys and they said they were going to miss me. The boys walked away and Andy's hand was back in mine. "I don't want to go home." I whispered. "You won't be at home long." He whispered to me. "I know I just feel like people care about me here. Back home I feel like no one cares." Andy squeezed my hand. We walked to the car and Andy opened my door. "You're cared about where ever you go." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I blushed then I got into the car.

"Come outside. We are here." I said into my mobile. I saw my Nan walk out of the hotel with her bags in hand. Andy got out of the car to help her, but I didn't. I was still upset with her. As she got in the car she smiled at me, but I ignored her. Andy got back in his car and smiled at my grandma through the rear view mirror trying to relieve the tension. "Where are we going to eat?" My Nan asked as Andy pulled away from the hotel. "Some where close to the airport." Andy said back to the woman. She nodded her head then looked at me. She cleared her throat then spoke up. "Hailey, Andy, I'm sorry about what happened the day Hailey decided to stay with you, Andy. I was out of line. Please forgive me." I looked at my Nan. She looked so hurt. I didn't really forgive her, but I nodded my head telling her I did. We pulled up to a small place right across from the airport. We all got out and went to breakfast, which I could tell would be awkward.

*****

Andy grabbed my hand as we walked to the terminal. I could already see in his eyes that he was sad. My heart broke a little at the thought that in a few minutes I would say good bye to him. To all of this, all of my friends, even if they aren't here. I would be saying good bye to the life I so badly want to live here in England. Tears threatened my eyes as we reached our destination. Andy squeezed my hand then pulled me into his arms. "How long until you board the plane?" he asked. I pulled out my phone to check the time. "About ten minutes." Andy pulled me into his chest. "Why so little time left?" He whispered into my hair. I buried my face into his chest. "I don't want to think about that." I whispered. Andy's arms tightened around me. "Well, babe, we have to face it eventually." I shook my head. His arms squeezed me and we stood there like that for a few minutes.

Too soon a voice boomed over the speaker. "Now boarding flight 47." My arms tightened around Andy. "That's my flight." I whispered up to him. "I know." he whispered back his voice cracking a bit. I felt a lump in my throat as I felt Andy's arms drop from my body. "I don't want to go." I said to him, holding him tighter. "You have too, but you will be back soon. I promise." Andy's hands where on my hips trying to pry me away. "Well, then I guess good bye Andy." I felt my face cupped in Andy's hands. A small tear escaped my eye. "Don't cry, I'll see you soon." He said. He ran his finger on my cheek catching my tear. "I-I will miss you." I stuttered. I felt Andy's warm lips land on mine. His hands still held my face.

"Last call for flight 47. Last call for flight 47." Our kiss deepened as we heard this. Andy pulled me closer. He traced the entrance of my lips with his tongue. I pulled myself away from him. "I have to go." I whispered to him. He nodded his head. I began to walk away, but a hand stopped me. "Hailey, I forgot to tell you something." I looked back at Andy. My eyes rimmed with tears as I thought of the plane I would be on soon. "What is it?" I asked him." He looked at me and came closer to me. "I love you so much. I can't wait until I get to hold you in my arms again." I looked down at my feet. "I love you too." I whispered to him. I felt Andy's lips land on mine again. "Go, sweetheart. See you soon." Andy dropped my arm and I walked away. My cheeks stained with tears. I wiped my face and boarded my plane.

Thanks for reading guys! :)

Sorry about my "description" of the airport. I've never been on a plane before so I have no idea what any of that is like.

Anyways love you all! xx <3