Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A light snore came from just above me. I felt half of my body being barely lifted than lowered again. I opened my eyelids open a bit. I saw Andy's soft face in the sunlight coming from the window. He was sleeping. I guess my hand was on his chest and my head rested in the crook of his neck. The right side of my body was on his while my other half was placed between him and the couch. My right leg was wrapped around his left and both his arms where around my waist. I felt safe in his arms. I heard another snore and smiled. His snoring was cute. I let my eyelids close and snuggled closer to him.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

The loud alert from my phone made me jump. How long had I had my eyes closed? I wasn't to sure, but I quickly grabbed my phone before it could wake Andy. I had 5 messages and 10 missed calls. Oh no I forgot to tall me grandma where I was!

From Nan: Hailey where are you I'm worried it's late

From Nan: Hailey please call me! I know you're having fun, but please I'm scared.

From Nan: HAILEY WHERE ARE YOU IT'S ALMOST 1 AM!!

From Nan: I think I may have to call the cops. Its almost 4 in the morning.

From Nan: Please answer me Please tell me your safe. I'm worried sick. I'm sure you're fine you know how to handle yourself, but I haven't talked to you. I hope that Andy boy hasn't done anything to you.

My heart skidded when I read that last part. What did she think Andy would do to me? It was a bit upsetting that she didn't trust me or him. I texted her back a few tears stining my eyes. Why didn't she trust me?

To Nan: I'm fine please don't worry I fell asleep at Andy's house I'll be over soon.

I set my phone back down and sighed. I sat up and placed myself so I was sitting on the arm of the couch. I sat back and waited for my phone to go off and just on cue I hear the obnoixous viderate.

From Nan: Well okay see you soon. Oh and by the way staying with someone you just met makes you seem easy!

My eyes burned with tears again. Nothing happened here so how was I easy? I glanced at Andy and moved away a bit. Maybe I was easy. I mean I was already at his house. I stopped my thoughts when I heard a sound from Andy. He moved around a bit and then I saw his eyes open. He smiled up at me and his eyes sparkled. "Good Morning!" Andy said bright and cheery. "Morning" I mumbled back occupied by my thoughts again. Andy sat up and moved closer to me. I got up and moved away. "What's wrong?" he asked. He tried to find my hand to hold, but I wouldn't let him. "Nothing." I said back. Andy's hand found a spot on my leg. He gently patted me. "I know that's a lie." he said giving me a stern look.  He moved his hand down my leg. "Please stop I'm not easy Andy!" "WHAT!? No one said you were!" I looked down at my palms. "I I uuh just nevermind." I got up and started to walk to the door. "Can you just take me back to my hotel." Andy's hand caught my waist as I tried to open the door. "I want to talk about this." He whispered to me.

"It's nothing I just want to go." I whispered looking at my feet. "Look me in the eyes and say that!" Andy demanded yanking at my chin. It kind of hurt but I didn't pull away. "Fine!" I growled back. "You wanna talk about it here you are I'm cheap for staying the night with you! I'm simply easy! I barely even know you!!" Andy looked at me hurt. His eyes looked filled with pain. He took my hand in his. "You're not cheap or easy. I understand that you regret staying with me, but I don't regret a thing with you. I know I'm moving fast, but I have this feeling that you're going to leave me and I will never see you again. I-I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you!" Andy's eyes welled up. He looked at me again. "And it doesn't matter what any one else thinks you know what happened here they don't. I guess I will take you home now." Andy opened the door and gestured me out. I looked at him and sighed. Then we were in his car.

We hadn't even talked about what he had said. He opened my door and walked me to my room. "Good-bye Hailey." Andy whispered looking down. I didn't want him to leave. He turned around and I grabbed his arm. "Stay with me." Andy looked at me. His eyes glistened. Had he been crying? I wasn't sure. He was right I would have to leave at the end of summer. He may never see me again, but this had to work for now. "What I mean is" I couldn't tell him I was leaving. "Love is complicated, but if you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain." I smiled at Andy. "Love?" he questioned. "Yes Andy, love." Andy smiled from ear to ear. "Oh Hailey!" Before I could protest Andy had me in his arms. We were spinning. I giggled. "Can you stop being so cliche." He chuckled. "I'm sorry. I just think I love you. And I know it's been such a short time, but you don't control love." Andy brought his mouth to mine and kissed me. Yes I think I loved him too. This wasn't going to be easy. When I was younger I thought falling in love was simple, but as the last few days proved it wasn't. I just hope this "love" last the summer.

Thanks for reading! Sorry this chapter was so sappy I was watching Tangled so I felt romantic like, but whatever.

Chapter 6 soon!

Feedback always accepted! Love you all! :) xx