Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Andy's P.O.V

My stomach did twists and turns. My sweaty hands were balled up at my sides. I squirmed around on the couch trying to get comfortable. The sound of my phone made my breathing rush. I let the tune on my mobile play through. Finally, when it finished I grabbed the phone. I read Hailey's message saying she would be here in a few minutes. My stomach flipped. I wiped away the sweat from my palms on my pants. I was nervous. Soon I heard a knock on the door. I inhaled a deep breath and walked over to the door. I grasped the knob and turned it. I looked at Hailey, who was holding her bag in both hands looking at it with full interest. "Hello." I said as I exhaled. "Hi." Hailey whispered shyly. "Come in." I said gesturing towards my flat. I watched her tiny frame shuffle across the room to the couch. She sat down and I came and sat right next to her. "Should I start talking or should you?" Hailey asked still studying her hand bag. "You first." I said as I moved closer to her. She didn't move away as she had before. This was going well so far.

Hailey shook her head. "I think you should explain first. I've been ignoring you, now's your chance to tell me everything." She said setting her bag on the table. Her eyes found there way to mine. "Okay." I whispered. The way she looked at me made everything stop. I shook my head and tried to concentrate. "Well, Hailey, thank you for wanting to talk." She nodded her head. "It means a lot. I know it was hard for you to come over here. I understand why you did what you did. I understand why you left my party the way you did. I'm not mad at you because if it was me in that position I would have done the same. I don't understand why we broke up. Did you not love me? I'm sure we could have made things work when you went home. I love you enough to work things out after you leave." I stopped for a breath and to let Hailey grasp everything. She nodded her head. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but stopped. She looked at me. "I've finished." I said to her. She nodded again. She inhaled a breath then opened her mouth.

"Andy I do love you. I didn't want us to break up, but I can't let you hang on to me. I may never come back to England, then what? We can't have a long distance relationship forever. It might work at first, but then what do we do. You can find some one so much better. Some one thinner, prettier, smarter, you don't need me. I don't want you to waste time with me. I want you to be happy with someone you can hold in your arms. Not some one who you'll have to make sure is awake when you call. Or someone you will only see through skype. Do you understand? I want you to have a REAL person. Not me through a computer screen." I shook my head at her. I lifted up my arms and wrapped them around her. "I'm holding you in my arms now." I whispered into her hair. "But you won't be able to in a few weeks." I held her tighter. "Then why would I want to let go of you now?" I whispered into her ear. She lifted her head so she was looking me in the eyes. "I don't want you too." Hailey said still looking at me. "Then I won't." I laid a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"But what about when I have to le-" I cut her off. "Don't worry about it now, okay? We are together. Just enjoy it." She nodded her head. "Okay." She whispered to me. I turned Hailey around so she was laying on my chest. She buried her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her there. Her arms found their way around my neck. She lifted her head so she was looking at me. "You have to thank Aliya for this you know." She said as she laid her head back on my chest. I chuckled a bit. "Really? She convinced you to come over today?" "Convinced me? No she tied me up and said if I didn't talk to you she would delete all the apps off my phone! I have a high score on Angry Birds you know, so I couldn't let her do that!" I laughed and I could feel Hailey giggling on my chest. "Well, thank god for Angry Birds then!" She giggled a bit more. "Angry Birds and missing you played a huge part in coming over." Hailey said into my chest. "Missing me? I knew you would come crawling back to me!" She swatted at my arm. "Don't get a big head." She teased. "Never. I have you to keep that from happening." I whispered to her. She smiled up at me.

Everything seemed right. Hailey was in my arms, the place she belonged. I could feel her arms wrapped around me exactly how we should be. Others would think it was weird that we just sat there holding each other, but nothing in the world seemed better at the moment. "Andy," I heard Hailey whisper. "Yes sweetheart?" I said to her tightening my grip on her. "I love you." She whispered looking into my eyes. "I really love you. I don't think I could make it with out you." She said to me. "You could be without. You're a strong person, but you will never have to be without me." I whispered back to her as a caressed her face. "I love you Hailey." I said to her. I let my lips find hers. Our lips attacked each others. It wasn't an aggressive attack, but the kind you do when you missed something. I missed the way our lips moved together. I missed the way our bodies seemed meant for each others. Our hands fit perfectly. Everything was perfect.

"I really love you." I said to Hailey again. I did love her. She meant everything to me. I held her close so I could never lose her. I knew I would never lose her. We were meant to be. We were meant to fall in love in this jungle. We were in love and that was how it would stay.

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!

I know it's short, but it is almost 1 in the morning on a school night, so yeah.

Anyways love you all! Please check out my Niall fanfic! :) xx