Chapter 10

Chapter 10

My phone buzzed again. I took in a deep breath hoping it wasn't Andy, as it had been all the other times. I closed my eyes and the opened the message. I slowly lifted my right eyelid holding my breath. I sighed with relief when I saw it had only been Aliya.

From Aliya: Hey beautiful! Wanna go out tonight? It will make you feel better I promise! :)

I smiled down at my phone. Thank god it wasn't Andy. It was hard enough trying to get over him, but always having him texting me why he loves me made it harder. I quickly replied to Aliya.

To Aliya: I would love to go out! I'm so done with being in this damn hotel room all day. What time you gonna get me, love?

I threw myself back onto the bed as I waited for my phone to go off. Soon enough I heard the loud buzz. Without thinking I snatched up my mobile and opened the text. I read who it was from to late. The message had caught my attention.

From Andy: Hailey, I miss you, I love you. I want to work things out. I want us to work out. I know your ignoring me and trying to get over me, but I can't get over you, I won't get over you. I really want to talk to you! I love you so much. Please call me. I love you babe.

My eyes burned with tears. I wanted so badly to dial his number and tell him I loved him, but I knew this was for the best. I was going to leave soon and he had to just forget me. I went to type in a reply

To Andy: I love you so much. I miss you too. Please can we just forget about this forgetting each other and be together again. I miss my lion! :) x

My finger hovered over the send button. Quickly I deleted it all and just ignored Andy again. This time my phone went off and it was from Aliya.

From Aliya: Hmm tonight at 6. Be ready. Oh n Maz is coming.

To Aliya: Ok I'll b ready n BTW I like Maz so I may just steal him from you ;) jk

I sent the text and glanced over at the clock. It was only 3:30 in the afternoon. I had another two hours and a half. I didn't know what I was going to do with that much time. As if to answer my question my phone went off.

From Aliya: Ha Maz is mine dear! Eat something too cuz we will be drinking tonight.

Now the question was were should I go for lunch.

~ 1 hour later ~

I step out into a room full of hot steam. I wrapped a clean white towel around my body. I only had an hour to get ready. I walked over to my suitcase which sat open on my bed. I pulled out multiple dresses finally settling with one. I held up the dress that I was going to wear. "Well," I began out loud. "You can't go wrong with a little black dress." I softly chuckled to myself then sighed. Without Andy my days in England just seemed boring. I pulled the dress on and walked over to the mirror.

I sat down and out lined my eye with black eyeliner. Then I put on my mascara. I shaded my lips and cheeks with a pale pink color. Lastly, I straightened my brown hair. I walked over to get my black heels when my phone went off. "Hello?" I said into the receiver as I tried to put my shoes on without dropping the phone. "Hey Hailey, Maz and I are right around the corner. I'll be up to get you from your room in a sec. Be ready." I finally got my shoes on. "How do you know what hotel I'm staying at?" Aliya sighed on the other end. "Umm we asked Andy." I manged to get an ok out before I heard the dialing tone. Soon I heard a knock on the door.

"You ready to party hard?!" Aliya asked as she grabbed my hand. I nodded my head as she pulled me to the front door of the club. "Come on Hailey lighten up. Have some fun!" We were inside now. As I looked around I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. "Why- Why would you bring me here?" I stuttered. Aliya looked at me confused. Soon Maz was on her other side with his arm wrapped around her waist. "What do you mean?" Aliya asked. "I-I don't understand why you brought me to this club! Out of every club in England you bring me to this one!" I gestured around to make myself clear. I saw Maz's face change from confusion to a look saying he understood now. "Fuck." He quietly whispered. Aliya looked at her boyfriend even more confused. Finally, I began to explain. "Andy and I, we met here." I thought that was going to be a lot harder. Aliya's face was shocked. "I didn't know! I'm so sorry. We can leave if you want." Aliya turned to Maz. "Why didn't you tell me!?" She asked him. He shook his head. "I forgot. I should have known this is Andy's favorite club, but I completely spaced it." I suddenly felt really bad for ruining their night. I sighed. "We can stay. Let's have some fun." I pulled Aliya's hand and walked her over to the dance floor.

Not soon enough Aliya and I had had way to many drinks. Maz found us and took us to another spot in the club. He whispered something in Aliya's ear and her face turned straight to my direction. She looked mad at him. I laughed and looked at her. "Lighten up!" I said as I slammed another shot. Aliya shook her head at her boyfriend. Then she shouted at him. "You're going to tell her! You brought her here for that reason so you're telling her!" Aliya was pointing at me. "Tell me what?" Before Maz could explain I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hello Maz and Aliya. Nice of you two to show up. Who's your friend?" I knew he was talking about me. I had my back to him. It hurt me that he didn't know who I was. "Happy birthday Andy!" Aliya shouted as she gave him a hug. He chuckled. "Thanks." He said. "Yeah happy birthday pal." Maz said as he walked around me. I knew I couldn't escape this so I turned around. "Happy birthday Andy." I stammered out loud. I lifted my head so I could see him. His face looked filled with pain. His eyes widened when he say my face. "Hailey!?"

I nodded my head. "Happy birthday." I said again. e chuckled. "I heard you the first time babe." I felt my heart skid in my chest. "Don't call me that." I said to him. I didn't know what else to do. "Sorry." He said quickly before raising his hand to fix his hair. "Well, would you like a drink?" Andy asked as he began to walk to the bar. I didn't follow. I just stood there. "Come on. Lets just forget what happened at least for right now. Right here in this moment we are friends. Okay?" I didn't like this idea but I couldn't really do anything about it. "Ok." I whispered as I nodded my head. I felt Andy's arm around my waist. "Now, what can I buy my friend to drink?"

I held the same drink I had when I met Andy in my hand. He was really making this hard. "You look nice." He said with a smile. "Don't do this." I said to him. His grin grew even wider. "I can compliment my friends. So have you been getting my messages?" I nodded my head. I couldn't do this. Andy's arm was still around my waist. "Then why haven't you texted or called me back?" I tried to brush away Andy's arm. "Because Andrew," I started with an annoyed tone. Really I just wanted to hold him, to have him hold me. "Because I told you we can't be together. I didn't mean to show up at your party either. We can't be together it won't work!" I pushed his arm from my body and began to walk away. I felt his hand stop me. "Please, just stay right now. Don't go. I miss you, but we don't have to talk about it. I just want you with me." Pain ran through my body. "Okay." I whispered. A smiled spread across Andy's face. His arm was back on my waist and we were walking to find Maz and Aliya.

"You two are together again!" Maz shouted joyfully when he saw as walking towards him. Andy shook his head. "Not yet, but I'm trying." I felt him pull me. "I really missed her." He said to Maz. "I think I'm going to know that feeling soon." Maz looked over at Aliya who was sitting angrily at the bar. "What happened?" Andy asked his grip on me become less tight. "I brought you Hailey." Maz said gesturing towards me. "Oh I'm sorry man, but I can't thank you enough. I love her." Andy said again tightening his grip. We couldn't get back together. I had to clear my head. I had to think about this. "Excuse me." I said as I began to walk to the bathroom. Andy's hand stopped me. "Don't go." He pleaded. "I'll be back." I whispered. "Promise?" He asked. "I promise." His hand dropped my arm and I went to the bathroom.

"You can't get back with Andy!" I shouted at myself in the mirror. "You broke up because it was best." I shook my head. "But he loves me and I love him." I told myself. I seemed crazy talking to myself. "It will only break his heart more if we get back together and I leave to America." I whispered. I nodded in agreement with myself. "I can't stay here any longer. I'm ruining his birthday. I have to leave. I can flag a taxi to take me back to my hotel, but how do I get out without being seen?" I looked around the bathroom and saw my answer. I walked over to a window that was cracked open just a bit. "I'm a terrible person." I said as I climbed through the window. I took off in a sprint to find a taxi. Finally, I found one. "Mount hotel please." I told the driver. He grunted then we were driving off to the hotel. "I am a really terrible person."

Hope you like this chapter!

Sorry it took so long for the update, but I'll put chapter 11 up on time I promise.

Check out my Niall Fanfic please.

Love you all! :) xx