3- My Sister's Bestfriend III

Start from the beginning

"Awww, look at that! You useless piece of shit, have never done that to me. Even that kid will be a better parent than you!" The woman beside me said and started punching her husband making Taetae stop kissing me in the process.

"Ahem" I heard someone clear his throat beside me. I turned around and saw daddy standing there with a sad expression.

"Daddy! Where have you been?" I asked him.

"I was talking to the doctors. I'm really sorry princess, It's all my fault" He said and took a hold of my hand.

"It's not your fault daddy, don't say that"

He shook his head.

"It is, the doctors said it was from excessive stress and I know my fight with Taeyeon was the reason behind it. The doctors said that if we had come a little later we could have lost both of you. As much as I don't want to admit it, if it wasn't for Taeyeon I would have lost you, my princess" Daddy said and turned to look at Taeyeon who was staring at us like a lost puppy.

"Does this mean you will accept us Daddy?" I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"I will try to" He answered with a smile.

I let out a squeal of happiness and hugged daddy.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you very much!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too princess. Now, I'm going to take Taeyeon and have a little talk with her" He said with his stern voice and looked at Taetae.

--

Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon come outside, I need to talk to you" I gulped and followed Mr. Hwang outside the room. "Sit!" He said pointing at the chairs that were outside.

I did what he told me and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Sir, I know that everything that happened was my fault I should have listened to Tiffany's yells sooner" I said and looked down on my lap.

"I am not blaming you Taeyeon. In fact I was surprised"

Well that makes two of us..

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, trying to understand where the discussion was heading to.

"I was surprised with how responsible you proved yourself to be. You saved my little princess today and I'm now sure that you'll do anything to protect her if anything happens. So I decided to give you a chance and try to accept your relationship with my daughter"

My eyes went wide and a smile decorated my face.

"Really? Oh my God! Thank you Sir, thank you so much!" I said and jumped up to hug him.

I started making my way towards Tiffany's room to tell her when Mr. Hwang grabbed me by the back of my collar and made me sit back down.

"I'm not done talking yet" He said with a stern voice and I nodded. "As I said I will try to accept your relationship, but if you ever make my princess cry, you better hide. Cause if I catch you I will cut your little thingy off and serve it to you for dinner. Do you hear me?"

I nodded and gulped. Well..

--

Tiffany's POV

It's been almost a month since I nearly had a miscarriage we're now back in Korea with Taeyeon's mom constantly bugging me to get married and making me eat all the time.