Chapter 13

Anastasia's POV

I woke up to the bright sunlight piercing my eyes and a loving warmth beside my side. I remember sleeping in the car yesterday... He must have brought me here. I looked at him and brushed a few strands of his hair aside to see his gorgeous face. "Morning love." He whispered with his hoarse voice that made me feel so hot. "Morning to you too." I answered as he pecked my nose.

We sat up with our backs touching the bedrest and he gently massaged my hair as I placed my head on his chest. "What's today's plan?" I asked. "First we eat, then I'll discuss the plans." He called a maid and she brought up the breakfast for us.

I had a complete breakfast while he ate only one bread and his daily coffee. After yesterday's meeting, he surely is going to have a long day. Sadly, without me by his side because he'd be busy in the office.

"First I have a meeting with our dealer then I have to handle some stuff, then I'll probably be back around eight and then finally last thing to do is torture the idiot who double-crossed us." He replied. I looked up in his eyes and smiled.

"So am I not there anywhere in your schedule?" I asked. His face fell. Bad. "Ana... You have to do some work also..." He replied. "Me and work? What torture the guy?" I joked. But he was serious.

"No two important things. First, you have to copy all your data in my laptop, from your phone and laptop both because I'm going to throw away both of them. Don't worry I'll buy you something new too. And the second and most important work is that... You have to see me torture people." What?? "Lori why would I ..." I couldn't complete the sentence. Now I was even sitting straight. Looking straight at him.

"Ana you have to know how the mafia world is and how it works when someone double-crosses us. And you have to be strong. Please Ana. Open your eyes and see how it works. Gather up the courage Ana. Please.." his words were rather frightening. "Lori I'm sorry I can't..." I stood up from the bed and went for a bath. "Ana wait. Let's not ruin our mornings by this. Let's have some fun before our long ass day starts." He jumped from bed and picked me up by the waist from my backside. "Lori!!! Fine fine let's not think about it but at least let go of me, I can walk." I giggled. "Nope" he replied, dragging 'p' too far.

The bath was pretty long and even our fun was. I wore his shirt and tracks and walked out where he was already waiting for me. I saw his eyes dilating. "Ana... You're turning me up again." He grabbed my wrist and made me sit on his lap. I slapped his chest and stood up. "Stop it Lori! It's not the time now. Get back to business. Can I please sit in your office with you? I promise I won't utter a word. I just don't want to be alone." I pouted. He thought about it for a thick minute before answering.

"Ana, the guy with whom I'm having the meeting is a dick. He'd comment rubbish about you and I can't tolerate it. I won't tolerate anything against you." He replied firmly. "Lori please, I'll sit away from you on the couch. He won't even be able to see me. Please Lori!" I pleaded. These days I just don't like to be alone. And I'm used to staying with this Greek god so I hate it when he's not around.

"Fine but you won't talk or make any noise. Am I clear?" He asked as if a teacher asked a student. And this student nodded like a child and hugged him tightly. "First you change the clothes and wear something more decent. No buts." Before I could answer, I was already swept off from the ground and was taken in front of my wardrobe.

He took out a white top with ochre pants and a coat. "What the hell! Who wears such clothes at home?" I protested. "You said you wanted to be with me the whole day right?" I nodded on his obvious question,"Then if you wear this, you'll be given access to even sit in my meeting and even accompany me to company office and then you have to see me torture the guy." Oh lord not again. That imagination is also scary. Knowing how much of a beast he is, from his mom yesterday.