Chapter 8

Lorenzo's POV

I woke up as the sunlight directly hit my face. I saw this beauty sleeping peacefully beside me. We had just an hour to get ready to go for our honeymoon. All the arrangements have been done. I've decided on one more place along with Paris. And I've decided on a totally different idea when we'll go to the Eiffel Tower. We slept at or around three and now it is twelve and since it was the first time of us having sex and the late night's emotional talks, she would have been tired a lot. Maybe I could make something for her and then wake her up.

I slowly entangled myself and took a shower quickly and quietly so that her sleep doesn't get disturbed and walked out in the kitchen. I decided to make Mac and Cheese for her. Simple and quick. In about ten to fifteen minutes, lunch was ready. I went into the room and saw my baby still sleeping peacefully. I went beside her and kissed her forehead gently. I felt her eyes open slowly. I haven't spoken even a single word yet and she was up. She smiled at me and whispered in the morning. "Good morning love, lunch is ready and so is your husband. What do you want to eat first?" I teased and she smiled at me. She sat up and looked out of the window.

"Can I kiss you? I'm asking because of my morning breath..." She asked but before that I brought her head close to me and captured her lips with mine and devoured even her morning breath. She still smells like vanilla to me. She has this vanilla smell that makes me crazy when I'm beside her. "Never ask such stupid questions. I'm all yours. Get ready in five minutes because we have to reach the airport in half an hour." She nodded pecking again and stood up walking in the shower. It might be a bit shocking to hear but I'm a cleanliness freak and she is the same. At first I was surrounded by total garbage. But time changed and so did I.

True to my words. My queen walked out in a towel in five minutes and I was done cleaning the room too. I gave her a pair of comfy clothes and she questioningly looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Give me something nice to wear. There will be so many people." She replied. Oh I forgot to tell you. "Mrs Giovanni, we're going in my private jet. It's gonna be only the two of us." I chuckled. "You have a private jet? Wow you're amazing!" She kissed my cheeks roughly and danced to herself as I was the one who was helping her wear clothes. Just like I did yesterday night. She pecked me again and walked out in the dining room.

I cleaned the rose petals and candles too last night. Even the bathroom was cleaned. "Lori, who cleaned the whole house? Did someone else also come when I was asleep?" She chewed on her Mac and Cheese while I was feeding her and eating myself too. "Naah. I cleaned it." I casually spoke. "Wait. You mean to say that you kept all this clean?" She asked as I nodded, feeding her next morsel. "Wow Mr Giovanni, you have definitely changed a lot." She smiled at me as I smiled back.

Soon we were done with lunch. "Lori, where are we going to go? And where are our bags?" She asked, playing with the hem of the shirt. "Sweetheart, you know the first place alrea-" "Paris! City of Love!" She interrupted and I nodded, smiling at my cute wife. "Another one is secret for you." I winked and she pouted at me so cutely that I'd almost spill out the beans. But not so soon baby!

"Come on, our bags are already in my jet. You wait in the car, I'll just make sure everything is perfect then we are ready to go." I pecked her nose as she nodded. She walked out and I was done checking everything. We sat in the car and we sped off straight to the airport.

I showed her the way to the jet and the moment she stepped inside she was astonished. Her mouth was also open. "This is yours??" She asked, still looking around. "No." I replied, trying to suppress my grin. "Then?" She asked. "It's our Mrs Giovanni." She grinned at me and we walked towards one seat. I sat beside her, she wanted the window seat. "How long does it take to reach Paris?" She asked looking out in the clouds. "Four hours. You can sleep if you want." I replied looking at our intertwined hand that she still hasn't left since we left the car and walked in here.