Chapter 4

Anastasia's POV

Finally 24 hours to go.

This morning I was shown the last copy of our wedding invitation. It makes me so happy to know that bipolar has made it just the way we wanted. Wine red coloured card with golden perks at the end. In the centre it was written in italics 'Lorenzo weds Anastasia' and then there were other details. He remembers everything. Still has some type of soft side for me and it will definitely help me change him. The way he has gotten now is too dangerous for himself first then the world. I understand his business is only of that type but that doesn't mean that you have to change yourself accordingly, all the time. You can be you and still handle the business.

It makes me laugh at myself at how fast things went. Two days ago, when he appeared here out of the blue how I felt about him and all the thoughts that ran in my mind then back the way here from the mall, he changed and we actually were eager to marry each other and then now I'm counting down my hours. Our wedding is going to happen at one. That is exactly twenty four hours from now.

I just had my lunch and was about to go to my room when Marco called me. "Wanna come to the office?" He asked if I nodded since I had no work to do today also. I told him I'll change my clothes and will be back.

I walked down and told my father that I was leaving and went with him. "By the way, Tiana won't have told you but Lorenzo only wants you to take your favourite clothes there. He has brought you all types of clothes and is planning to totally spoil you like a princess, that you are and you deserve to be." He chuckled.

"What! Tats ditched me for Lori! Ouch that hurts right here." I dramatically said pointing at my heart. We laughed at it and soon he parked his car in the underground parking of a huge building with around fifty to sixty floors. Giovanni Corp was written in bold.

"Okay listen. Lorenzo told me that he's gonna pack for you for your honeymoon so you needn't worry. Just sit and relax." He winked at me. As everyone around us continuously bowed to us. What!? He'll pack bikinis for me!? Seriously? Doesn't he get tired of doing so much work?

"I can do that, please ask him not to." I mumbled as we walked in the lift. He first took me to the eighth floor to show me where the staff works. The place was really amazing. It had several departments. Four departments on one floor. This system was till floor eleven. So in this department, each had a place of about one fourth of the floor.

 So in this department, each had a place of about one fourth of the floor

Then on the twelfth floor was a cafe. Then it was as a whole. Small businesses were run from floor thirteen to floor forty or something he said I don't even remember. Then again there was a cafe on floor forty second and restaurant sort of something on forty first.

Then from forty third to fifty were all for the heads of the department. Four on a floor, forty seventh to fiftieth floor were conference rooms for them. From fifty to fifty eight were conference rooms that included heads of company. He took me to floor fifty six and showed me one meeting room. It was elegant. I mean, that room opened my mouth but what he said shut my mouth like a joke.