Chapter 7

Lorenzo's POV

After about two and a half hours, we reached home. "Ana, we're home. Come on." I shook her up and she woke up quickly. It was near to nine and I'm pretty sure she'd be hungry by now. "Baby, you wait in the car, I've decorated this whole house for you but just give me a moment, I'll be out before you know okay." She nodded and smiled at me. I walked in and quickly lit up the candles. I had decorated everything with candles and rose petals.

I quickly went out again and brought her in. "Mrs Giovanni, welcome to your second home, no one knows about. I don't live here, I live with all my mafia gang but there's not enough privacy there so I decided to take you here." I explained as she explored everything wide awake now. As she entered she had a huge smile on her face. "Wow Lori, this is so pretty! Oh my god I love you so much." She joyfully jumped. Squealing as she walked in. "You haven't seen the bathroom yet. I've decorated the bathtub too." I laughed to myself as she poked my dimples. "Lori, I'm hungry as hell! Do we have something to eat?" Ha! I knew.

"Of Course Mrs Giovanni. How can I keep you starving. I don't know if this is still your favourite or not but I've prepared lasagna for you. Come sit on the dining table. It is decorated too." I replied while taking the plate out of oven. She walked towards the table tasted it, moaning out loudly. "It still is my favourite and you're the best cook ever. You're amazing Lori! Lord I love you so much. Thank you for all this!" She said. "At Least sit down Ana." I pushed her shoulders down on the chair, making her sit down. "Lori let me eat!" She complained as I took her plate away in my hand.

 "Lori let me eat!" She complained as I took her plate away in my hand

"I'll feed my queen. Come on now, don't complain." I replied and she smiled like a child at me. Spoon by spoon I was feeding her and listening to everything I missed in the six years. "You want more babies?" I asked as she burped. It gave me my answer. "There's something you'd eat even if you're full. Wanna see or should I eat it myself?" I asked cheekily, knowing her answer very well. She was the total foodie person. Give her food anytime and she'll eat. I walked towards the kitchen to take it out from the fridge but, "Is it waffle?" She asked and I nodded my head and she jumped at me. She was on my back like a monkey and started eating it. "Slowly Ana, I don't want you to get sick and ruin our first night." She stopped eating and the morsel stuck in her mouth just at the place it was.

"Complete it and I'll show you the house. Come on." I tried to change the topic but the sexual tension was still there in the air. She nodded and left the waffles as it is. "Ana, I'm not going to do anything against your will. If you don't want then we won't. Nobody is forcing you. At Least complete eating first. Maybe we'll just sit and relax. It's not compulsory. It's just a tradition and we've already broken who gets to know what happened here? Now don't think so much we won't have sex okay?" I explained or tried to explain but she was debating with herself about I don't know what. "Lori, uhh.. the thing is that I'm... you know a virgin and have never done it before... I want to do it but it's just that I'm scared a bit. If you'll like my body or not, if I'm to your match or not... And if you don't like me then you'll go to someone else of your choice... And-" "How can you even think that Ana? I love you. And by loving you I mean that I love the whole of you. No matter what I'll never cheat on you. If that's the case then even I'm a virgin. And even I have millions of scars and wounds on my body. But will you leave me because of that?" I asked interrupting her as she immediately shook her head.