Chapter 32

Anastasia's POV

Enrollment went way more easier than thought because kids of 'the Lorenzo Giovanni' were to be going to the school. They said that school will start from Monday, which is six days from now. After coming back from the school, the boys were being exceptionally good with me yesterday.

Today we have to call mom, dad and father for many reasons basically.

One- Me coming back that only my father knows.
Two- Lori needs to clear the misunderstanding.
Three- News and introduction of kids.

Lori had already called father. Anytime from now, he will be here. Boys are all ready and they get ready by themselves because if I work so much then the insect will hurt more, their words not mine. Cute right? I know.

I'm here on the bed getting bored because Lori is getting clothes for me because according to him all I have to do today is sit and enjoy. But before that he had to call mom and dad. He still hasn't called them. He called my dad and asked him to come early because he has some important work with him. He took his phone in his hand and called mom on speaker. His mother picked up the call.

"Hello mom." He whispered. "So now you finally decided to check if your parents are alive or not? After Anastasia left, this is the first time I'm talking to you, don't even know why. What you did to her is unforgivable Lorenzo I'm telling you. Is this how we raised you?" She was on fire. Hurt was so evident on Lori's face.

"We may not be in contact physically but we all are connected by heart, aren't we mom?" Lori says. "You sound like Anastasia. Why did you call?" She also calmed down on his punch line. "Can we meet today? There is something I want to tell you all." He says trying to be as calm as he can.

"Who is it honey?" Dad called out from behind and Lori sighed in relief. Maybe, just maybe he would be in contact with dad. "Your dearest son. Here, talk to him." She taunts. "Cut him some slack honey. Yes Lorenzo? Everything good?" Dad asked. It seems like they are in contact. "Dad, can you all come here for dinner?" His one line and dad answered "We'll be there at seven, son." And it hung up. We sighed in relief as he took deep breaths.

I'm sure mom won't be easy on him. But it's okay as long as he opens his mouth. I placed my hand on top of his to soothe him. "I know it's gonna be difficult but don't take a step back now. What you're doing is correct, okay? Trust yourself. And now get ready, father will be here anytime." I whispered.

He stood up and chose clothes for both of us. "Lori." I called out as he was about to walk out of the room. He turned around and walked towards me. "Yes love?" He placed his huge hand on my cheek. "Thank you for listening to me and for doing this. I love you." I grabbed his hand and pecked it. "I should thank you for finally giving me courage and trying to get back to my family. We complete each other Ana. Love you baby." He bent down as he kissed me gently. He smelled like chocolate and after the little battle of our tongue, we broke the kiss.

"I'll check upon the boys then we'll go down together okay? Do you need anything, love?" He asked as I shook my head. I'm so glad I got a husband like him. Usually almost all of the women want such a man for them who does everything for them and here, there are times when I complain because if he doesn't let me do it then I'll totally forget how to. But I love him nonetheless.

"What's with the smile Ana?" He asks to stroke my hair. "Nothing. Just because." I smiled and he took me in a warm hug. "I'll be back now." He said and walked out. Oh Jesus, the things he does to me.

After a few minutes all the boys with Lori walked in the room and gathered around me. They all looked at me and smiled. "What? What is it?" I asked but their grins kept widening. "We have worn the same coloured clothes. Eheheh" Atlas broke the silence and I smiled. "Yes baby we have. But what's with the grin?" I asked to pick him up. "We have asked Nana to make your favourite waffles." I needed it badly! They are so cute.