Chapter 41

Lorenzo's POV

Today also as usual I woke up before Ana and since we are tangled with each other, I couldn't even get up. Also it's pretty early right now. I was admiring her beauty. Those soft brown curls, cute pink lips, smooth skin, and her eyes are the death of me. When I saw near her neck I saw hickeys getting darker and I'm sure she would scold me for this.

But then too who cares. I just love her, not just her body but her soul and herself too. Sometimes I feel like I might die with the overflow of love that I get.

Yesterday at night when she told me how her first pregnancy was, I was literally not able to even imagine how she'd have to bear it. Also if it would be one child then I guess it would be less painful than it for three. But of course now I have promised, I'll be there for her no matter what. This could be one child, two, three or four. "Mr Giovanni, what are you thinking so much?" She asked me to caress my cheek. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips and she's in such a naughty mood these days, it's so hard to control myself, but I have. Slowly slowly we even have to completely stop it. So it's better that I make her understand not to have sex.

"Good morning." I whispered, touching my head to hers. "Good morning, my love." She giggled at me. "What's gotten into you?" I asked. "Lori, after boys go to school, can we go to sleep again? Previous night you tired me out." The moment those left her mouth, I grabbed her torso from just one hand and brought her exactly on top of me. It would seem that she has climbed on me but naah. "Someone was saying something hmm?" I smiled at her and when her smile widened at that time I started tickling her sides and she was dancing on me. "Stop." "Stop Lori. I give up. You won, I lost. I never win in any of your games." She pouted.

"Hey, hey Ana, look here." She then looked one hand on my cheek caressing. "Today, I, Lorenzo Giovanni, in my whole consciousness want to announce that any victory or game I have won, give them all to you, Anastasia Giovanni, and I am ready to accept that I lose it all to you." She giggled in such a cute manner. Aww, how come anyone can be so perfect? I turned a little so that she could comfortably lay down on the bed. "Ana, don't you feel like we're so blessed? Like first our childhood lovers, then marriage, then a misunderstanding and I -""Lori, not a word ahead." I was interrupted by her. She leaned towards me and kissed passionately. "What's the time?" She asked to break it after we were out of breath.

"I don't know why time has gone by in such a hurry to run away when I am with you. I'll go and wake up kids, in half an hour they have to reach school. Lay down, not even an inch will you move, we will sleep after they go but then we will do the exercises the doctor had asked me for you." I informed, threatened and told her all at once. I kissed her forehead and nose, standing up. "Love you baby. If you want you can go to sleep, I'll bathe the boys in their room." I told her. "I wanna see my babies. Hey, Lori, remember we have to ask them what they want for their birthday." I nodded my head. "Not now love, in the evening. Now let me go or they'll skip school. You're such an addiction."

I walked in the boys' room and saw them all ready. "Wow, you're ready? Did you take a bath by yourself?" I smiled looking at boys who were ready with their school backpacks on their shoulders. "Yes daddy. We will get ready by ourselves now, we don't want to worry mumma or you now." Aiden smiled at me. "Aww thank you." I got on my knees and kissed all of their foreheads. They have inherited their height trait from both of us. I'm more than 6 and Ana is 5 '11.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked as they shook their heads. "Let's go then." They all picked up their bags and started walking out of the room. "Where's mumma?" Atlas asked. "Didn't I say yesterday that mumma is carrying your brother or sister in her stomach? So she needs some rest. She's in the room." I answered ruffling his hair.

"Can we meet?" Alex asked. "Didn't dad say that she's resting?" Aiden scolded him. "Aiden, it's okay. You guys wait here, I'll check and come if she's awake or not." I quickly walked towards our room and saw Ana reading some books. "Baby, the boys wanna meet you, should I let them in?" I asked as she looked towards me and smiled nodding her head. "Boys, mumma is awake, come on in. Don't take too much time or you'll get late." I said as I went towards them.