Dystopia Finale I

3rd Person POV

The empty room is lit by a couple candles around the room, a group of eight people kneel in a circle around a rug. On the rug is statue of Utopia, the monster.

The group of people put their hands together. They hum in sync closing their eyes.

"Bringer of Eternal Night. The Destroyer. The Angel of Death. The Beast."

One of the priest then slowly walked over to the statue of Utopia with have a bowl at the bottom of it, the priest moves over to the statue with another bowl of a dark purple liquid in it.

"O' bringer of Eternal Night!" The priest cries, "through your cleansing, sanctify us!"

The priest pour the liquid into the bowl on the statue as an offering.

"O' Utopia!" The priest cries again, "Sanctify us!"

The eight people kneeling and humming started to slowly and softly chant,

"Sanctify."

The chant turns louder as the priest joined in.

"Sanctify!"

The chant becomes faster and the room is loudened by the sound of a crowd of people surrounding the eight kneelers. Hundreds of believers in Utopia chanting.

"Sanctify!"

Pau's POV
I woke up to the dark sky gleaming through the window, I look to the clock and see it's only 2:00 AM.

My eyelids close forcefully from how heavy they were, I turn towards Pat and spoon him again. I must move around a lot in my sleep to end up on the complete other side of the bed.

I tap Pat awake gently, he was startled once I woke him up but turned his head toward my direction.

"Yes Pau?" He whispered, his voice rough and tired.

"I love you." I answered.

Pat turns his head back again and closes his eyes, "love you too Pau."

It was selfish of me to wake him up just to tell I'm that I guess, but it doesn't matter, life moves on.

Tord's POV
I couldn't sleep, the thought of Tom tortures me awake. I am tired, don't get me wrong. But I just can't, won't sleep.

I've caught up with the others, Matt and Edd share a room in the Purple Leader's Room.

Pau and Pat share a room too.

And I assume me and Tom would fit into the sharing category if he were here.

Get out of my head!

I got up from the bed and turned on the lamp on my desk, from under the desk I pull out a bottle of Smirnoff.

I sighed and opened it, "cheers Tom." I said to no one, taking a drink of the vodka.

I think I'm stressed, tomorrow Pau goes to the base over in Iceland and does the thing to Tom.

Pau will fly over to Iceland, while Tom is asleep in his base, Pau will make his way to Tom's room and inject the Antiutopia into Tom that the exact spot.

I chug a small bit of the vodka and leave it on my desk, getting up and heading to bed.

Tomorrow was the end of Utopia.

Pat's POV
Next Day

Pau's been acting weird, but I expected it was just his nervousness for what was to happen in a couple hours.