Five Families

Iammeme_Xiao Iammeme_Xiao THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THEY DID THAT BEAUTIFUL ART UP THERE IN A MATTER OF A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!! NAOANIUABIHABAPBAHIPBSIOHBSUOHSBUOSHIHOS

Iammeme_Xiao
Iammeme_Xiao THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THEY DID THAT BEAUTIFUL ART UP THERE IN A MATTER OF A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!! NAOANIUABIHABAPBAHIPBSIOHBSUOHSBUOSHIHOS

Florianópolis, Brazil
3rd Person POV

It was sunset, and Carlos's children played in the center of the living room as he sat on the couch with his wife and watched TV.
That's when the phone started to ringing, Carlos got up from the sofa and answered.

"Olá?" Carlos said.

"Os Filhos da Colheita pedem seu pedido," The man on the phone said.

"..."

"Entendo, diga a eles que será feito à meia-noite..." Carlos said.

Carlos hung up and grabbed his car keys, he walked outside to the car and opened the trunk. And from his car trunk, he pulled out a canister of a very, very, deadly gas.

He closed his trunk and carried the cumbersome canister out into his neighborhood, where kids were having fun. The cheerful sound of kids playing and full of life made Carlos almost regret what he was about to do... But he couldn't turn back, not anymore as he had already given his life to The Children of the Harvest.

He stopped from the sidewalk at a fire hydrant and started to unscrew the top with a screwdriver that he had in his pocket.
Once the top was taken off he looked inside slightly before grabbing the canister and placing it into a small cold space designed for it, its entry was from the top of the fire hydrate.

As you could've figured out already the fire hydrate wasn't real, it was a realistic fake replica that acted as a cover-up for the space designed for the canister. Carlos sighed and put on the top before screwing it back on with the screwdriver. He walked back into his house and looked at his kids, who were still playing.

He reached his hand into his back pocket and pulled out a pistol. You know the drill, he shot his daughter and then his son. There was screaming for a moment, but only a moment. His wife ran into the living room and left her room as she heard their screams of fear. She screamed in horror as her husband Carlos pointed the gun at her head, shooting her and finally shutting her up.

He turned the gun on himself as he looked at his wife and his children, their heads bleeding out and laying there dead. He then pulled the trigger, the last thing he would ever do, putting him in an endless sleep from which he will never wake.

Jessikaʼs POV

Tord's hand laid out on the table, each finger spread out from the other. Each finger has a small fresh stab mark because Tord won't fucking answer the goddamn question.