Blitzkrieg

BleedinqHearts
Author-chan, please comment on this I miss you, I kiss you, I love you😢

That last part was a joke but still-
A/N
I do not support the NSM, this chapter contains heavily racist characters in which I do not support their immoral and unethical activities. The person in this chapter is based on an asshole I know irl.

3Rd Person POV

The room was dark, dimly lit. Full of lab equipment and papers of research. Two people were conversating about the future of the Red Arch. They talked for hours on end, until one had a very specific plan.

URANIUM

Surely they thought it would work, they knew their current leader is nothing compared to Tord Larson but they had to deal with it.

1 NEUTRON

So they hosted a meeting with other Red Agents and all agreed it was a great idea.

KRYPTON

And with the permission of their leader.

BARIUM

They were allowed to start the process of their plan. So it was to begin.

3 NEUTRONS

But a spy, from an unknown regime of people, found out the plan.

ENERGY

And so their regime decided to do the same, but much, much, worse.

DAYS LATER...
RED ARCH
PRIDE FESTIVAL

An LGBTQIA+++ festival was being taken place in the Red Arch, and people waved their pride flags high up in the air. However, one flag being waved up in the air was not a pride flag, and it caught the attention of others. The flag being waved up in the air with all the others was a vile and disgusting flag. A red flag with a white circle in the middle, with the Third Reich Swastika on it was being waved around.

This caught the attention of the people attending the festival, and a man approached the stage, taking the microphone the festival was dead silent. He then looked at the crowds of people and raised his right arm up, his arm straight forward and his hands too.

And with that, his immorality was shown. Saying only two words into the microphone...the same two words which have embodied hate and evil throughout history...

"SIEG HEIL!"

The blonde yelled violently into the microphone and what followed afterward was a loss of life, gunfire took place, and 23 people died before police came. But by then the blonde and the people who killed those people via gunfire were gone. The stupid blonde's name was Fredrick, Freddie for short.

Pat's POV

I wake up from yet another nightmare, next to Pau. I shook him awake and his looked at me in confusion, "..what?..." Pau asked. "I had another nightmare..." I said, trembling. Pau sat up and comforted me, "another one?... about the same thing?..."

"Yeah.. t-the same thing.."

Pau sighed, turning on the lamp on the bed-side table, "I'm sorry.. we'll find a way to stop this all.. we always do..."

I looked at him with tears on my eyes, "that is your creation.. this is YOUR FAULT!"

Pau sighed again and looked down at the bed, "I know... I know..."

Tom's POV

I walked quickly down the hallways with a Red Agent beside me. "His heart rate is surpassing hyperventilation! We're not sure what he saw but it must have been overwhelming!" said the Red Agent.