Mea Culpa

3rd Person POV

Around 60 million acres of land covered in smoke.

The land of Red Arch was covered in smoke for around 40 days and 40 nights.

Tom and Tord hid on a safe island in the waters of Iceland, just east of Greenland.

Edd and Matt were lucky enough to be evacuated, and are still on the large submarine with hundreds of thousands of other people.

Pau returned home to Denmark with Pat.

And 2 months after the dropping of Sodom on Red Arch, the land of Red Arch no longer exists.

Red Leader has not ordered any Red Soldiers to retreat from war in Mexico, the war raged, the Nazis caught hard, but the Red Army fought back equally as hard.

But Tom's love for what he seen as his people turned into hate, hate for the NFM and their leader Fredrick who had took so many lives.

Tom's anger boiled up against the Americans more and more every day. Until one day he snapped.

Tord's POV
I sat there in bed, watching the news yet again.

"Mass killings in America, Utopia comes through 28 different states, killing everyone he could. Red Army authorities confirm this is not a planned cleansing, nor a military attack."

"Tom, what have you done?.." I whisper under my breath as I watch the news play overhead helicopter footage of states of America destroyed.

Desperate for answers, I approached the lead Red Agents, hoping they had any information on Tom's whereabouts. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to know.

However, later that day, Tom unexpectedly walked into our room, nonchalantly placing his belongings down and closing the door.

"Thomas!" I exclaimed, standing up and looking at him in anger.

"What?" He asked, placing his things down and closing the door, seemingly.. unfazed.

"What about them?" Tom asked, seeming like he didn't care about anything that was coming out of my mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I continued to shout.

Tom chuckled, almost.. with no empathy at all "I killed them, what do you with I did?" 

"NO. YOU DON'T DO THAT TYPE OF SHIT, ESPECIALLY UNPLANNED. YOU-"

Tom slapped me across the face with the back of his hand, but.. I touch my face and find blood on my fingers.

"What the.."

It was so quick I didn't even realize he had torn skin off my face and he still had claws on his hand, seems he started to learn how to use Utopia in specific parts of his body. I mean.. I wonder where else on the body Utopia could be used

Oh yea, he just cut my face.

"What the fuck.." I looked up at him in disbelief.

"I'm tired of you, Tord.. my purpose is to kill 7.5 billion people.. and I'm doing it, and you're still not happy with me." Tom said an

"We're at war. We don't just do something like what you did to the people who destroyed the Red Arch in one night.." I said as I went to the bathroom, finding bandages and medicine for my face.

A couple hours later.
I got a letter from Denmark, from.. Pat..

The letter was an explanation.. for a lot of things.. like Pau being alive and.. no he can't be Apollo.
And a peace offering? For my people?.. Utopia it.. has an adjustment..